• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Hi people.
      Im going to start another PBP.  So far I have interest from @ShadowRaven, @dwarvenranger, @Dilvish the Deliverer, and @Kangaroorex.

We’re going to start the Serpent’s Skull adventure path.  Pathfinder 1e.

All books are in play, but I reserve the right to veto something if it seems too gross/bloated.

Please utilize the Serpent’s Skull Players Guide from the Paizo website.

Abilities: 4d6, reroll all 1’s, drop lowest score, yielding ranges from 2-18 pre mods.

Avg. Starting gold.

We’ll follow the AP leveling track when possible.

We’ll have individual initiative.

I hope to get this started soon, so please post those characters.

-edits-
      House Rules
      1. HP beyond first level.  Roll the hit die.  If the roll is less than”avg” then take avg instead.  Example: Wizard d6.  Rolls a 1.  Gets 4hp instead, before Con mod.
      2. Acrobatics can be used to avoid AOO when standing from prone.
      3. If someone is not responding and action is waiting for them, I’ll send a pm after 24 hours.  If no response 24 hours later, I’ll take over that character to get action rolling again.
    • By Darcstaar
      Part 1 of the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path.  By James Jacobs, (c) 2010.
      Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast
    • By Darcstaar
      Copyright 2012 Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast

You can decide if you know each other before the start of the adventure, or are all randomly passing through this small rural town on your way to or from Korvosa.
      You have heard rumor that a carnival passes through this town, and have come to investigate and have some fun.
      As you mill about the carnival grounds, you can sample delicious food from vendors, view exotic sights or shows, and participate in games of skill and chance.

Let me know what types of things you are interested in, and if/how you know each other.
    • By ChristopherGeorge
      Hey guys,

I've been lurking and posting around these forums for nigh a while now and i thought i'd share a project that i've been working on for quite some time.

It's a tabletop roleplaying Game that i've been working on for about 20 years now as a personal hobby. After much convincing, I've decided to create a 4th Edition and make it available to the world at large.

The Quickstart guide is a free starter pack for the System, including how to make a character, equip them and conduct simple adventures. I'm looking at releasing a Kickstarter next year to release the full core system, but for now i'm just looking for feedback and interest.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/282100/Tides-of-Prophecy-Quickstart-Guide

Check it out, hey, it's free. I'd be very appreciative for any feedback, comments or constructive critique you could provide!

Cheers,

Christopher George
    • By ced1106
      Deadlands Lost Colony is a roleplaying game setting for the Deadlands universe and uses the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition game system. It takes place in 2097, thirteen years after the Last War in Deadlands Hell on Earth. Hellstromme Industries created a “Tunnel” between Earth and a distant star system later called Faraway. Millions of colonists settled on asteroid mining stations and the only inhabitable planet, Banshee, before the Tunnel collapsed and left them stranded. Now the humans must fend for themselves against a rogue military, ruthless pirates, angry anouks, the rise of an evil alien presence, and worst of all, the arrival of the Reckoners—made flesh on Earth and exiled to Banshee!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/deadlands-lost-colony

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)