Sign in to follow this  
knarthex

Feb new release timeline

New Releases available on Monday 27th, not Friday 17th.

We ship to distribution approx 10 days before they release to public in order for stores to get them in n hand when they go live. Some one may have answered/announced distribution ship date and caused confusion.

There was an internal typo on the news post that caused the front page to display the info yesterday in error instead of on the correct date of Feb 27th.

Our releases are an automated process. Dates are preset in our databases to cause things to go live on schedule. No person sits and waits to flip a switch and launch releases.

Nothing is wrong, everything happening as it is supposed to.

• Like 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      Bravo 66 to all elements this net,

The Drow returns!

So after a long hiatus, and battle with personal problems, I have picked up my brushes, Sable and Air, again...

Starting off with something rather simple, an armored task force for the Game Team Yankee, a WW III TABLETOP game(in 15mm scale), that if the war scenario in the game, and book by the same title, the members fighting in that fictional war would have included yours truly, as I was an M1 Abrams tank crewman in Germany on August 4, 1985...

So the first group is of afore mentioned M1s, after assembly and priming, they were base coated with Tamiya XF-67 NATO Green, using my Grex Genesis airbrush.
      Next was to add the Black part of the NATO 3 color camouflage. This was done with my Iwata HP-SB Plus.

The tracks and road wheel rims were then done with Vallejo German Black, and the end connectors on the tracks with a mix of GW Boltgun metal, and Secret Weapon Brown and Orange rusts. This was done with a Ro&Co size 2 brush.
      (thanks to all those that turned me on to Ro&Co!)

Sorry for the blurry turret pics, but the gun threw things off, and I haven't done this for over a year...

Not much but it is a new start...

I did a complete force for a friend in 2016, the WIP can be found here

Thanks for looking! 
      George
    • By knarthex
      So as a lot of folks around these here electronic parts know, I have barely hobbied since ReaperCon, due to brain weasel infestation...
      So for the past few days, I have tried to ease my way back in by working on 'risers' for my display case...
      These are chunks of blue insulation foam, cut to fit on my table saw (what a mess it makes!)
      Then sprayed Grey with Stynylrez primer through my airbrush.

Overall case:

Started life as the 'wings' of an entertainment center, and I added the LED lights scavenged from work...
      Left side is still in progress... (Top to bottom)

A lonely DDS2
      a bare section that I sprayed the foam for tonight (The ex suggested that I put figures with a special value to me in it, old characters and such, likely, exchanges and gifts will end up in there as well, and the first 25mm mini that I ever painted. Rest will be underground critters and whatever else I can cram in there to get them off my bookcases....)
      Frostgrave terrain and warbands...

Right side:

Top is Demons and devils, Undead and pillars, and some of my medal wining Reapercon stuff
      Middle is some bigger things...
      Bottom is Giants and wilderness type critters....

Thanks for taking a peek!
      G
    • By knarthex
      An Australian documentary about the Bristol Beaufighter serving in the South West Pacific during WWII...

Interesting for an American to see something like this, as most documentaries I see are either American, or British....

• By knarthex
      Hey folks looking for some advice on a project I am hoping to accomplish for Reapercon '18...

It won't let me quote in the 1st post, so the next will have the links...

george

WIP here
    • By knarthex
      So....

Back when I first joined the forums, I found a thread about a certain Goblin painting a limited edition Ral Partha figure that I happened to own, but had been sitting in a box for 15-20 years due to the 'I'm not good enough' syndrome....

Well I decided that I Was Good Enough and set to work, as chronicled by this
      so as at the time of being a noob arround here, I was very encouraged by the multiple responses that I got....
      such as:
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)