TheOldGuard

02967 - Alastriel, Elf Sorceress

Nice!

GF

Thanks!

She is awesome!

I love your version of her!

Thanks, I'm very pleased with this one.

She beautiful, I like how you painted the crystal.

Thanks, the orange ones are super rare!

• Like 1

She's really amazing!  I'm adding her to my inspiration gallery!  I've had this model for quite a while now and haven't worked up the nerve to paint her yet.

• Like 1

Very nice work! She's a great figure, isn't she? I'm definitely going to get a metal copy of her after the unfortunate troubles that I had when I painted up the Bones version because she's such a nice figure. I really love the colours you used!

• Like 2

She's really amazing!  I'm adding her to my inspiration gallery!  I've had this model for quite a while now and haven't worked up the nerve to paint her yet.

Thanks, I am honoured that you consider her worthy of your inspiration gallery! Hope we will see yours on the forums soon.

Very nice work! She's a great figure, isn't she? I'm definitely going to get a metal copy of her after the unfortunate troubles that I had when I painted up the Bones version because she's such a nice figure. I really love the colours you used!

Thanks! Yes, she certainly is.

I love Bones minis but with such a fine sculpt as this, you've just gotta go with the crispness & solidity of metal. ::):

That is freaking fantastic. I have the bones version and I can see what you mean about the crispness. Although I think the bones version is fine I agree with a sculpt like this is might be nice to have to metal. 

• Like 1