Relic Knights 2nd Edition

SamuraiJack

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hard to resist. I was in on KS 1, but have not played a single game... but the models in this are soooo much better.... The $130 level is tempting but I am trying to save money for Bones 4, Shield Wolfs Warmaiden KS and possibly Rising sun.... Errr.... ahhh...... :down: willpower failing....

• Like 2

What scale are these in?  If I got them for RPGs that generally use 28mm mini's would they look alright?  I like the Hardshell mecha.

They're listed as 30mm scale, though a big caveat on the 1st Edition plastic figures as the scale on those seemed to vary significantly on some of the sculpts.

I'm excited that they're resculpting so much of the line, though I'm not terribly experienced with resin figures.

Edit:  I just noticed that the "pledge manager" lists the base sizes, which should give you some idea of the size of each listed figure.

Edited by Magnus Mercury
  • Like 1

Yeah it's the Unicast stuff. Though they delivered that last one with no issues. I would be willing to give it a chance just based on Soda Pops reputation.

Though does anyone know what's up with the stretch goals? It looks like they passed all the listed stretch goals yesterday but no updates since early yesterday?

• Like 1

Yeah it's the Unicast stuff. Though they delivered that last one with no issues. I would be willing to give it a chance just based on Soda Pops reputation.

Though does anyone know what's up with the stretch goals? It looks like they passed all the listed stretch goals yesterday but no updates since early yesterday?

the amazon backend is broken. KS and a bunch of other sites are not working properly, there is a list of some of the new stretch goals in the comments for now.

• Like 2

I am still on the fence with this. I really like a couple of the minis. But... Don't really need/want all of them. I kind of want the new rule book in case... but have never played... Also the minis I want I don't know if I would get any use out of them. I really like The radiant faction in the box set.... not so much the void stuff. I like the stretch goals... almost all of them... The price seems to be pretty good with all the stretch goals coming.

• Like 3