Relic Knights 2nd Edition

SamuraiJack

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/3/2017 at 0:57 PM, SamuraiJack said:

There are a couple minis I want that are only part of the new Cadres and not for individual purchase.. ah well.. that might keep me from pledging completely.. 

I'm in the same boat. I'll stay in at a buck just in case they change something in the PM. If they don't I'll have to wait for a good retail sale. I really just want a few minis to paint up for fun. It was the same with the original Relic Knights. I bought a few of them for the love of painting. I have so much to paint already that I don't mind waiting for retail at all.

• Like 1

I am in for the box set.  I really would like the rules and such, but I don't think I can swing that money right now, so I will wait.  I have a lot from the first KS with its concrete-like mold lines, never played, but still looks great.  I like the idea of a compact box set.  I would really like to see a stretch goal upgrading the map in the box to something sturdier.

• Like 1

I'm in for 130 right now. I was going to go in for Void break as well but then I probably wouldn't really be able to add many other minis since my funds are limited, and I really want the Sarva scouts. I'll have to wait wait for a sale or something to by Vaultus.

• Like 1