Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

77261 BAT DEMON by Glitterwolf

Oh my.. Those wings are just awesome!

But wait! Dont tell me he's gonna appear in your lost world too? Summoned by some evil reptilian mage from the depths of the Abyss itself..

• Like 1

Thank you all for the comments and likes.

I wanted him dark, and in real life he is a tad lighter.

And no he is not going to appear in the Lost World, he was meant as a distraction from it.

Somethings will be summoned in the Lost World though...but that will be later..

• Like 1

The wings are awesome!

Death comes from above 

no dark wings are these

with the roar of the pit

do these wings soar

molten darkness

straight into you

• Like 1

The wings are awesome!

Death comes from above 

no dark wings are these

with the roar of the pit

do these wings soar

molten darkness

straight into you

Thank you , Awesome poem to go with it!

Now that is an UBERCOOL Nasty; WONDERFULLY painted...the wings make the mini, & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks, glad you like him!

It motivates me to paint more.

• Like 1

It was a pleasure watching the Bat Guy evolve. He did turn out WONDERFULLY. The wings & his evil glowing eye are particularly LOVELYVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      I don't do WIP's very often and I'm well into a couple of these guys. But I added a couple more as I started to base the first few so I figured I might as well. Maybe it will help me keep my focus. 
      We have the 3 bones ogres from a kickstarter or two ago, the bones black preview ogre, metal Kagunk 2, and the bones 4 ettin. I may decide to add metal ogre chieftain (aka kagunk 1) as well as he is half finied on the shelf anyway, and metal Norr'Okk, if I can ever figure out what to do about his head. 
      Also considering ordering the newer ogre chieftain, but we will see.
    • By Darcstaar
      Well, while I let Devona dry, I’ll switch gears to a mini off the shelf of waiting...

I started Kagunk, Ofre Chieftain a year or two ago.  

The plan is for an ice ogre, with blue-gray skin.
    • By Choppertown
      Hi all, my first post was answered by such warm and supportive folks I decided to have a crack at the ol' orc from Reaper mini training set #1. The left eye took me 6 tries (and twice that many curses.)  Really enjoying this new hobby, first time I tried was back in 1983 and it was a disaster.  Maybe patience does come with age.  :)
      #separatedbutnotseparate

• By stormbreach
      This is the bat demon.  I didn't want to do a traditional red for this guy but I had a new Averland Sunset paint from GW so I thought I'd find a use for it since it didn't work on the project I bought it for.  I did go with red for his hair and fur.  I kind of rushed at the end because I tried to do some highlighting on his wings and it went very poorly .  So since I had taken so long to decide on his base colour and made a mistake I was in danger of stalling if I tried it again and made another mistake.  I guess smooth gradients are still outside of my abilities.  I don't like this guy nearly as much as my displacer beast but he's finished so he is going into the display case with the rest of them!  Oh and I notice now that he probably needs a coat of matte because the inks in his hair left a bit of a shine.  

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)