Ase Arvidson from Red Box Games. Another miniature that had to suffer before I've settled (kind of) for a sealing method. 

Ase was a quick, and rather painless, paintjob. I have decided to try and speed up things (since I'm at the time of writing 229 finished miniatures short of having painted all my RBG minis....). This means having to settle for less (one sacrifice is way less time trying to paint eyes on small minis), but with how Ase turned out I'm quite OK with that. The original sculpt had a rather ugly arrow running down the leg, which I cut away and replaced with part of a metal paper clip. I'm not a sculpter so that's the best I could manage (I have since though about using needles but the paper clips are way cheaper :D). 

post-6964-0-46530100-1487884214_thumb.jpg

post-6964-0-00739900-1487884216_thumb.jpg

post-6964-0-38895800-1487884218_thumb.jpg

post-6964-0-92641200-1487884216.jpg

• Like 18
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      I backed their original Mythic Battles: Pantheon. Good miniatures. 

IIRC, Mythic Battles: Pantheon core sets in the KS, and possibly some expansions in the PM. Expansion reprints were difficult because printer required a minimum number, and Monolith wasn't sure how many sets backers would want. Also, let me know how their fulfilment has been going. (Not to be confused with their former partner, Mythic games.)

More discussion on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/792719.page#11049486

EDIT: KS link! : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-ragnarok

• By Shadespyre
      As seen in the WIP section (thanks for all who helped me out). I thought I'd pop her here as no one else seems to have painted her. 

(Note that the enlarged elf ears and the base / mushrooms are my own additions)
    • By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Ceneric, Wihtboḡa Warrior from Mierce Miniatures:

Thanks for looking!

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, after sitting five months on the shelf, that being the projet (not me)  I finally found time to complete my Gnolls display base. The base is 7.25 inches x 11 inches wide. Here are some pictures.
      Other pictures of the Gnolls can be found here.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)