• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      i stumbled across this neat article on social media. It seems doable enough - balsa, hydrogen peroxide +sun light, and marine epoxy?
      Not huge application, but I suppose it would allow glass skyscrapers, greenhouses, and... mostly windows? Will post if I try. Please share if you try.

• By Kangaroorex
      Decided to give the group dice trays this year for the holidays.  

I wanted to get this done before Saturday and I wanted to take a shot at getting at least a first one done tonight.

So here is the prototype.  The finished format will be actually glued down as well as nailed down.  I was trying to decide if I like the nail  on the top.  On the prototype it let's me move things around but they will be optional on the final version.

• By Mothsniper
      Question, can a highlighter be used for miniatures?

Short answer: NO
      Long answer: It rubs off when dry, even if mixed with mod-poge it rubs off.  And even if it did not, when it dries it turns to normal light yellow and loses its hilighternessity. 
      Fluor paints I have tried not only look better in normal light, but glow in that blue ultraviolet light as well. 

Finished model
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Mothsniper
      Drys Dryad 77265

Did a paint Test here
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Inarah
      Got this guy in my Bones Paint & Take Home Survival Kit earlier this year.  He was done with lots of sloppy washes and dry brushing. I put flock on its exposed twigs, for decency's sake. 

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)