Sign in to follow this  
Bathory

Big Boris, Heresy Miniatures 54mm resin mini

Thanks! I normally paint super slow and never get around to completing stuff so this is trying to push myself to be faster and not overthink painting :)

• Like 2

Thanks! I normally paint super slow and never get around to completing stuff so this is trying to push myself to be faster and not overthink painting :)

It worked!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Tin Man, another member of the Oz Gang from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

While I did keep him fairly basic, I'm happy with how he turned out. Unfortunately my inability to photograph metallics properly has kinda ruined my piccys of him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By lazarp
      Fun bunch to paint, I like the leader model. Hope you like them! :) 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/axismundigames/death-goddess-izanami

Death Goddess Izanami is a sculpture based on Izanami-no-Mikoto, the creation goddess and deity of the underworld as chronicled in Shinto mythology.
      The bold designs of Axis Mundi Games and the neoclassical virtuosity of CA Sculpts have merged to bring forth a boutique product designed for the most demanding collectors.
      Death Goddess Izanami is a model that focuses on emotions as no model in the industry has done before. The sad majesty and woeful glory of a tormented goddess, the divine terror and eternal anguish of the departed, mere phantasms of their former conscience... all brought to life by a sculpture devised to match the style and the strength of neoclassical statues as never dared before.
      The aim of this kickstarter is to produce a limited collector's run called the Fukashi Sekai Run 不可視世界. All models forming part of theFukashi Sekai Run will he numbered and signed.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/signumgames/527267827?ref=3nzxlc&token=1a256880&mc_cid=28db65d226&mc_eid=abdb3f3c83

Story
        Signum Workshop is a division of Signum Games company that specializes in the creation of high-quality fantasy miniatures in STL format for self-printing.
      Signum Games have been creating and casting fantasy resin miniatures for several years, and our miniatures have a lot of admirers from all over the world. 3D printers are nowadays becoming more and more popular, therefore we decided to join the market and make our miniatures more accessible to you.
      The imagination of our artists and modellers have no borders, and sometimes there are just too many new characters (or variations of one character) for us to be able to cast all at once in resin. But we don't want new characters to just gather dust on the hard drive and wait for their time to come. After all, now we finally can share all our new products with you!
        All of our miniatures have 32mm scale, which was not a suitable scale for some board games. All our models in files will be pre-assembled and have an option of individual parts.
        You can learn all about the quality of our models and to print files simply by clicking on the link and download a free model!
          The Signum Workshop project is only at the very beginning of its journey, so we will be happy to see your support, questions, advice, and comments on Patreon! 
      By supporting us on Patreon, every month you will get access to a new set of STL files of our newest miniatures.
        Dear friends,
      this set introduces 4 factions that will appear on our Patreon in the future.
      You will meet Plague fighters from the far East, proud warriors from the hot South, harsh warriors from the cold North, and adventurers from the mountains of the West.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)