The ELDER GOD ESCAPES HIS CONTAINER by Glitterwolf

Glitterwolf

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canned elder god.  Really, its not a marketable product!!! 🤪

Serously though, this is terrific!  i love the idea and the concept and you did a great job bringing it to life

On 2/26/2017 at 4:23 PM, Kendal said:

THIS IS METAL

Actually, i think its more plastic 😁.  And i think those guards are going to need a lot of plastique!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah...super-awesome piece. The sculpting and paint job on the eye is great, and I love the tentacle slime. The overall desert environment is also well-done. 

I've got to give respect to that male agent...ready with a baton after the pistol is empty. 

But, as others have mentioned, the female agent's hilarious gtfo pose is my favorite part. It's perfect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Canned elder god.  Really, its not a marketable product!!! 🤪

Serously though, this is terrific!  i love the idea and the concept and you did a great job bringing it to life

Actually, i think its more plastic 😁.  And i think those guards are going to need a lot of plastique!

13 hours ago, Rigel said:

Absolutely beautiful; love this scene every time it comes up. 

12 hours ago, Gantrell said:

That's awesome. Love the pose of the female agent. The eyeball sticking out of the hole makes me laugh. Very nice sir. nice painting, nice placement and great subject. Bravo.

11 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Yeah...super-awesome piece. The sculpting and paint job on the eye is great, and I love the tentacle slime. The overall desert environment is also well-done. 

I've got to give respect to that male agent...ready with a baton after the pistol is empty. 

But, as others have mentioned, the female agent's hilarious gtfo pose is my favorite part. It's perfect.

Wow, this old thread got bumped.

Thank you all for the kind words.

I had fun creating it.

• Like 1