SDE Herald of Vulcanis - First Place!

Talae

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a beginner, intermediate, and advanced category. I entered intermediate due to the lack of freehand or other advanced techniques.

I think I have a decent chance despite intermediate being the most populated category. They ext need the deadline by two days. Part of me wishes I would have brought it back home to attempt some advanced techniques, but if completely honest, I am glad to be done looking at it for a while.

1 hour ago, Metalchaos said:

It looks very good. I also think you stand a very good chance. I like the blue and yellow scheme you have chosen.

Thanks! 

I am proud of the mini no matter what place I get...but I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said that I wasn't hoping to do well. 

I won first place in the intermediate category!

I happened to go to the board game night tonight and was informed of my place! They are announcing officially tomorrow. I guess there will be a plaque and some prize support. They requested to have me leave the mini on display there. I asked if I could mark the lip of the base with my initials first.

I am amped up and ready to push myself for the next month's mini that I already started!

• Like 7