CrazyK

77377: Toad Demon

59 minutes ago, CrazyK said:

Still to do a blue one and a green one. 

Oops thought you did 3x same pattern.

Well this one looks awesome!

Blue and green.

looking forward to see them.

I actually had a few Poison Dart Frogs in my youth, Mine were blue with black dots and a few were fiery orange.

A little newt died just from being too close to them.

I learned...

• Like 2

Nicely done. When I first glanced at it I though of a team mascot. I like your color choices on this guy. I'm eager to see the others. ::):

• Like 1

Great paint job, and very cool color scheme!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the clan.

What a neat idea! Very vivid and colorful, and I like the transition between the red and the blue. Nice work!

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrokenWolf668
      I couldn't come up with a scheme I liked for this guy, then me and friend were talking about tv shows we used to watch,  and she said Gargoyles and it just sorta clicked. Kinda simple but I think it turned out ok.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gantrell
      Simple conversion painted to tabletop quality for the big bad for my D&D group.

• By SGHawkins09
      This chaos toad was another one of my ReaperCon entries, this time in the Painter's category. As I had multiple entries in the category, only one was judged and this was not the one chosen. Even though it was not the one judged, it is one of my favorites that I have painted recently. It is a fantastic sculpt by @TaleSpinner with fun details like the shrunken head and turtle shell canteen. 

• By planetmut
      I painted Devil Girl's clothing in Vallejo Black and thought, "God, that's boring". So I added 1/3 Vallejo Dark Prussian Blue to the black and redid her coat. Adding the blue makes the black much richer, and I washed the black over with Army Painter Blue Tone. Her skin was done with Vallejo Flat Red, Red and Vermillion. Her hair is black and drybrushed with Vallejo Royal Purple. The lava is Liquitex Modelling Paste and the slabs are just plasticard. Her eyes took FOREVER to get right, which was frustrating as hell as they're just yellow with a thin black line.

The paint scheme and base are shamelessly ripped off this one by @TheOldGuard, although he/she can do OSL and I can't (and wasn't even going to attempt it).

• Who's Online   31 Members, 3 Anonymous, 205 Guests (See full list)