Sign in to follow this  
Heisler

Reaper Shipping Container

Looks great.  I love the coloring.

Just a comment thought: is the container upside down?  I think that the handles are normally on the lower side of the container. ::):

I saw another well weathered container also painted in the same orientation.

Ron

1 hour ago, vutpakdi said:

Looks great.  I love the coloring.

Just a comment thought: is the container upside down?  I think that the handles are normally on the lower side of the container. ::):

I saw another well weathered container also painted in the same orientation.

Ron

I have had that question and i believe the answer is yes. Based on how the two pieces go together though its going to end up being upside down or you are going to have open slots on the top, which is definitely not right.

• Like 2

Awesome Graffiti!!!

Cool take on this one!

I especially love the Doggy.

Was this meant for the unoffical challenge?

I did mine in a diorama ( Elder God Escapes his Container) but it seems there never was an entry thread in the end.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Awesome Graffiti!!!

Cool take on this one!

I especially love the Doggy.

Was this meant for the unoffical challenge?

I did mine in a diorama ( Elder God Escapes his Container) but it seems there never was an entry thread in the end.

It was but that doesn't seem to have gotten off the ground. It was a fun project anyway and definitely different from the stuff I have been working on.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Took me long enough to sculpt, then paint, then photograph this fella, but here he is at long last! The ape-armed brute, the mook, the Fall Guy, the smash-and-grab man with the cauliflower ears and the broken nose. Made with the crowbar from EL DIABLO. 

What's his name?
      Puddin' Tame.
      Ask him again, he'll tell you the same. 

More angles: 

"Whoof, finally got that safe down. Gutman better find something good in here; dat weren't easy."

"Whoa whoa whoa fellas! This ain't what it looks like, and I admit it sure LOOKS...not real great."

Let's also celebrate the real hero of this picaresque narrative, the shipping container! I need to get a second one and see just how far I can push the rust effects. Also need to airbrush some graffiti on there. 

• By Bruunwald
      Sometimes I like to turn the shipping containers into bunkers or other little outposty things. I got some kind of not-great pics this time. They're taken in various stages, so flock missing in some/not in others, and some areas do not appear painted here, that were painted later.

EDIT: Hmmm.... I stuck these here because they started out as Reaper (models), but now I wonder if this should be in the terrain section.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Bones 80035: Dumpster

I painted it as part for my diorama but wanted to show it off on it's own too.

It is splattered with graffiti and rust.

In the diorama there will be cats added and some garbage, but here is the dumpster solo.

Hope you like it.

For those interested in the Diorama..WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

• By Glitterwolf
      So Theshunter issued a little challenge
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/72805-80036-shipping-container-unofficial-painting-contest/

I decided to do a WIP
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/73245-area-51-container-breach-by-xherman1964/

And came up with this diorama.
      Someone didn't sedate ERIFNOGARD the Elder God as he should have...

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)