• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone. Here is the fifth Orcs I painted last week. 14198, Gangorak the Reven Hero sculpted by Ben Siens. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here is 14292, Orc Standard Bearer sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction.
      I painted a Gruumsh One-Eye symbol on the gonfalon to suite my DnD campaign need. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is 14292, Orc Musician sculpted by Ben Siens. This model is part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, it's an Orcish Weekend. Here is 14270, Dantral the half-Orc, Reven Captain sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      This model is from the Warlord line and part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      As some of you know, @buglips*the*goblin and I paint some German Infantry of WWII for Warlord Games tabletop game Bolt Action - or another similar set of rules. You can find our WIP thread ->here<-

But though the key to success is hard work, all good projects some when end somewhere. To celebrate this, we decided to set up a Show Off thread. So ... enjoy what we come up with until all of our Germans are painted ... (which will be in ten years or so)

First off - the first 5 men of my winter unit.

Enjoy

More to come!

@buglips*the*goblin You're next.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 108 Guests (See full list)