• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's my second 06132, Skeleton swordsman. This Warlord Necropolis Grunt was sculpted by Kevin Williams. Like the first one I painted, the lightning on its sword is freehand painting. These huge swords are great canvas to elaborate all kinds of effects.

• By Samedi
      Painted that one in 2017, but never made pictures of him. But last weekend he got a gig as a model in the photography class. So finally: Picture! Yay!

I used fluorescent paints for his eye sockets, so they glow under UV-light. 

• By Samedi
      Next mini off my shelf of shame: The little mummy from the warlord familiars pack III.

Only when I painted the eyes of the scarabeus I realised that the sculpt is one eyed. And then I was too lazy to add the other one. Oh, well...

Just a quick paint up, enjoy!

C&c welcome!

• By Samedi
      Finished!

This is another one of my long term residents of my shelf of shame. Stripped, re-primed and re-painted after an unsuccessful first attempt. 
      I tried for a somewhat mayan color scheme by googling pictures of mayan art and choosing the paint closest in colour that I had.

Fun fact 1: The mayas produced a special blue-green pigment which they used in their paintings. This pigment is very resistent to weathering. It's known as maya blue.
      Fun fact 2: Mayas used the same word for green and blue, meaning different greens and blues were seen as shades of ONE colour, not as belonging to two different categories, like for example in the English language.

I had a lot of fun with the water effects. But next time I have to cut back on the sea foam, it definitely looks better when applied sparingly.

Enjoy, c&c welcome, as always!
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)