32mm scale Fantasy Football Amazons, Elves & Dark Elves kickstarter by Impact! miniatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/32mm-scale-fantasy-football-amazons-elves-and-dark

This KickStarter is moving Impact! Miniatures existing Amazon and Elf/Dark Elf miniatures from 28mm to the new 32mm scale for Fantasy Football. The miniatures will be offered in Standard full teams of 18 to 19 players or Deluxe teams with 23 miniatures (18 players and 5 Star Players). Here are the team and pack selections for the KickStater.

AMAZON TEAM (19 players team)

74e9cb45bf04b41679f3c1112f3da119_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1488550099&auto=format&q=92&s=cb3dab7cb0cd0683ba4f0530e00467ce

ELF TEAM (18 player team) - (23 players for Deluxe)

d0430d4ff29a1ea7f6451f6292629ef1_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1488550124&auto=format&q=92&s=d09e8e55298673afbbdf754f2a06e599

DARK ELF TEAM (18 player team) - (23 player if Deluxe)

d0336f693b8a3d2ba8c9190bce39a475_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1488550146&auto=format&q=92&s=4cfeb95bdeae8dc037e5712dbb8c1aa9

The miniatures in these three teams is a completely new resin and mold release that we just started using in 2017. It is a better material than we have used in the past and can be primed with any primer! We also purchased a state of the art high end 3-D printer to make the new master copies of the minis in these teams and even the mold material and the spin casting machine are new. So these teams are designed to be the best for materials available on the market.

The miniatures all come with bases and are provided unpainted. The miniatures will require light clean up and some assembly (although several models are one piece). Impact! Miniatures has created several KickStarters and delivered to all backers on all our previous KickStarters so bid with confidence. We are keeping this KickStarter small and focused so that we can quickly produce the teams and get them shipped out on time. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oops this fell off my radar

currently $8,688 pledged of $1,992 goal, 115 backers, 7days to go

Stretch Goal #1 reached ... almost to Stretch Goal #2 ... Ultimate Elf team and Individual Elf add-ons

Been a great first 2 days for the project. Thank you backers. We funded, broke through Stretch Goal #1 and are less than $300 from Stretch Goal #2.

Stretch Goal #1 added an Amazonian Giantess/Ogress to the Amazon Standard team for free. The below image shows her on the left in a scale image with the Amazon Star pack.

d79f34c8a2e7c283f8a50f5c8e7c30d3_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1489068523&auto=format&q=92&s=84ddbbd1ed0910bc25dcbe58bbcaa7e7

Stretch Goal #2 at $7,300 will unlock a new 30mm slotted resin base. A set of 16 of them for $10. These bases are designed to work with old and new fantasy football figures and to fit very nicely on both old and new football playing boards. Here are the comparison images to give you an idea of the design.

da464babbb7af17992d60bd44c84c903_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1489068771&auto=format&q=92&s=9faf4eb7c815ac230506203bce1aa14f

Also based on Backer request I added an Ultimate Elf team which gives you one lower prices set that can work as both Elf and Dark Elf.

2644e75e1ca90311387db59825a30b84_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1489068819&auto=format&q=92&s=b6f57774390eacc13438fed7a33d7fab

And finally based on backer requests, I added individual Elf and Dark Elf stars and positionals as add-ons for the project. If you would like some of these individual miniatures, just increase your pledge for the amount of the ones you would like to have.

ec93dcf21bccd077e62196aa6687fb31_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1489068959&auto=format&q=92&s=5e635110dcea2533d4709c2143256939

Thank you backers for where we reached in 2 days! Very much appreciated!

Automatically Appended Next Post:

Metal Elf Standard team added to KickStarter ... future Stretch Goals

So I have had many people message me and ask if I can do an affordable version of the teams in metal. I did some calling around and have found a metal caster that I trust that I believe would do a very solid job on metal casting these 32mm figures.

In order for the KickStarter to pay for that work, we'd need to reach $9,500. However, I have a lot of faith in the community and my backers so I'm willing to front the money if this does not happen to have the Elf team made in metal. And having the metal team available as an option is the best way to reach $9,500 to make it funded.

So last night I added a metal Elf standard team to the KickStarter as a reward and declared it Stretch Goal #3 unlocked at $7,500. If we do not reach $9,500, the team will still happen ... I'll just have to break open the piggy bank for another project I had planned to do so.

So to have a goal at $9,500 which is when the Metal Elf team is paid for ... I added in turning our star player Ruddog Ironhead into a proper 32mm scale warrior of Chaos. He will be an add-on available miniature if we reach $9,500 (and I'll not have to break open any poor piggies).

From there is is fortunately a short hope to make the Standard Dark Elf team which would be available with Stretch Goal #5 at $10,000.

Adding in the Star Players for the Elf and Dark Elf teams and turning the Amazons into metal as well will be stretch goals after $10,000 that run up to around $15,000 to make happen.

So here are the current planned stretch goals ... amounts could change slightly as pledges come in.
•Stretch Goal #5 - $10,000 - LOCKED - Impact! will produce a metal 32mm scale Dark Elf team (Standard only).
• Stretch Goal #4 - $9,500 - LOCKED - Impact! will produce a resin 32mm Ruddog Ironhead Chaos Warrior for the All-Stars miniature as an Add-on.
• Stretch Goal #3 - $7,500 - UNLOCKED - Impact! will produce a metal 32mm scale Elf team (Standard only).

So who would like a metal team??? (make sure to tell your friends that this option was added please ... thank you!)

Here is Ruddog Ironhead

5874dd255c2184fa9a5d747963cf5cd2_original.jpg?w=639&fit=max&v=1489247739&auto=format&q=92&s=695cf2eb934cb2e620a83cd0b87d5210

Tom @ Impact!
[/img]

Automatically Appended Next Post:
Metal Elf, Dark Elf and Amazon teams added to the KickStarter. Deluxe and Ultimate Metal teams added as well.

1 Comment

 Like
1 like

So many emails and phone calls traded in the last several days to try and work out doing metal at the best quality I can but also the best price for the backers.

So right now on the Kickstarters the metal teams are priced at least 30% off from what they will be at full retail. If you would like to get these 32mm teams in metal ... this KickStarter is going to be the single best time to ever get them.

Due to rates I was able to negotiate, I was able to unlock offering the Elf, Dark Elf and Amazon teams in Metal now. Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate versions are all available (but they are slightly different from the resin versions in terms of the miniatures included until we unlock stretch goals to add more free stars to those teams).

3 reward levels were added to the KickStarter. One for Standard metal teams, one for Deluxe and one for the Ultimate Elf team in metal.

I think I pulled all the favors I could to make this the best and least expensive offer I could so I hope this satisfies the metal itch for any and all who had it.

Stretch Goal #4 is planned right now at $9,700 and will add Jordell, Dolfar and Moranion miniatures to the Deluxe and Ultimate metals Elf teams for free.

Stretch Goal #5 is planned right now at $11,000 and will add Ithaca, Horkon and Roxanne miniatures in metal to the Deluxe Dark Elf and Ultimate Elf teams for free.

Once we reach Stretch Goal #5 ... we'll see where we are and plan out Stretch Goal #6.

Thank you backers for all your support. Please let your friends now that all the teams are now being offered in metal at a great price. I look forward to seeing what the remaining 9 days of the KickStarter brings to us!

Tom @ Impact!