• Members

Season 1 : The Cursed Forest

Introduction

Color Quest is a brand new miniatures skirmish game based on Color Warz licence (see below).

After 10 years of hard work on this universe, we are proud to present to you this new project that will introduce all miniatures ever produced by FLUO Games and more to come in a new tactical game created by Fabien Friess - Paint Brawl (2012) and Gob'z'Heroes (2016).

Game Material (included in both pledges)

This is a mockup (not final product) - Work in Progress This is a mockup (not final product) - Work in Progress

630ef02f8076c15905339982a54a2eaf_origina
  • Downloadable Rule book (French and English)
  • x115 coloured tokens
  • x4 thematic boards parts (Cursed Forest)
  • x6 Tiles
  • x6 coloured dices

Gameplay Basis

The game is in development, no downloadable rules available for now The game is in development, no downloadable rules available for now

In Color Quest, you will have choice between two camps : Oak, the old wise and his Khromaz or the Ronin, general of the threat and his minons.

The first step will be to create your own team, as you want, by recruiting members in the miniatures pool ever published (or created) by FLUO Games. Each miniature will have its own profile and will be playable.

This profile will propose a specific attack, move, special hability and Blast (combo). It will be a cost for each profile to equilibrate the two camps.

In contrast to Paint Brawl or Dark Threat, you will not play with « action points » but each character will be able to make several actions each turn.

The map will be constitued of squares (as usual) but they will be much more modulables and evolutive with interactive objects. It will also have different levels (floor, walls, etc.)

The Kadamas (little magical spirits) will be heart of the gameplay because they will be collectible and allows you to unlock powers, actions and transformations. They will be symbolise by colour dices.

You can take a look on the following games rules (on which I am co-author) to have an idea on what Color Quest gameplay will looks like :

Rewards and Stretch Goals

9d8f82cd91309544ff3a957265f16ba8_origina

Color Quest miniatures included in each "Early Color Quest game set" and "Color Quest game set" pledges.

91dac44ca8ade19a8203399ac7aee50b_origina

facfeaf5e6bb8f3c360ea9fc38bbe18e_origina

Add-ons

If you want to increase your game exeperience with more team customisation and gameplay possibilities, you can add any of these add-ons to your pledge. 
Note : one copy of each (Khromaz and Girlz Blast) if enough to have the best game experience.

• Khromaz : +10 miniatures - add 65€ to your pledge 
  • Girlz Blast : +10 miniatures - add 65€ to your pledge
  • Single Miniature : add 8€ or 9€ (orange cercles) to your pledge for each miniature you want

You can order as many Add-ons as you want once you have a pledge

Khromaz Miniatures

ce350cd111da44a0571145b7cb4ee3b9_origina

You can already add 65 euros (GBP £56 / USD $69) to your pledge to receive this first expansion : Khromaz !

It contains x9 new models and x10 miniatures to reinforce Oak camp.

Girlz Blast Miniatures

dffb4b6e28ccc1fe098d4938b7a196c4_origina

You can already add 65 euros (GBP £56 / USD $69) to your pledge to receive this second expansion : Girlz Blast !

It contains x9 new models and x10 miniatures to reinforce Oak camp.

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)