• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Trying something new... 

Click through for lightbox pics!

Thanks,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Trying something new... 

Click through for lightbox pics!

Thanks,
      Kev!
    • By Brianuk
      Really enjoyed painting these up, and looking forward to getting the Bones Kickstarter with 12 more unique sculpts. 

Painted these as a batch of 12 in about 2.5 hours by starting with an all over coat of Vallejo German Red Brown primer, then a wash with Green stuff World Swamp Brown ink. Then just a case of picking out the details, and highlighting the skin with Vallejo Game Colour Tan.  I didn't finish off with a wash, as I normally would, because the minis were so small and had a Brown palette. I thought I would just blur the details if I washed them.. 

The bases are mdf disks (20mm) with Green stuff World roller used to add a texture. That was just painted in Scale 75 Grey Brown and shaded with Army Painter Strong Tone. 

• By MiniDungeonMaster
      My first show off thread! Not because I am prouder of these than anything else, more that these were close to hand when I considered taking photos and keeping more of a visual record of my mini painting adventures.

OH's dad and partner got me these, amongst other, Otherworld Miniatures for Christmas and I thought these were really fun sculpts! I did these in one evening (and maybe another half hour the next day), and I'm happy with their table-top level quality. I used aquarium plant on the bases and I'm thinking I may go back and paint over that as it is quite bold- but for now I consider these done! 

Unfortunately I can't foresee these swamp-dwellers making an appearance in my City dwelling d&d campaign, but you never know! 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Last of this group of kobolds...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 172 Guests (See full list)