• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      These are two copies of the Reaper Bones Large Earth Elemental 77185, sculpted by Kevin Williams.

I saw someone, I can’t recall who, paint up, it might have been one of these, like cooling lava which I thought was lovely, so I wanted to give it a try. I painted the lava version very quickly, in a few sessions: A layer of butter-yellow intensified with yellow glazing, then laying on pure black paint rather thickly, then some washes of Quinacridone Magenta and some fiddling with that and yellow on the gems.

The rock version I painted v-e-r-y slowly, in many layers over time, often with whatever paint was left on my palette from other paintings. I’m not sure when I started it, but since I haven’t painted any minis at all for the last year, it’s been some time.

I thought it interesting how very different a sculpt can look depending on how you paint it.

• By Green Eyed Monster
      On this day in 1804, Meriwether Lewis, William Clark and the rest of their party headed up the Missouri River on a government-sponsored mission to explore the land that had been acquired in the Louisiana Purchase the year before and find a water route to the Pacific Ocean.
      And so began a multi-year adventure.
      GEM
    • By Rob Dean
      I don’t have any links, and I am betting the observances are a bit subdued, but I do note that today is the 75th anniversary of V-E Day, the official end of World War Two in Europe.  Compared to that, getting through our current crisis seems possible...
    • By Pingo
      It’s been fifty years today.

On Monday, May 4, 1970 at 12:24 PM Ohio National Guardsmen opened fire on unarmed students, killing two protesters and two innocent bystanders and wounding nine.

I put up a Twitter thread about it: https://mobile.twitter.com/AchronalA/status/1257343082611253250
    • By Pingo
      This is Reaper's 14048, Fatima, Nefsokar Cleric.

Or rather it will be when you click on the links because she's super NSFW, front and back.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PAINTED FIGURE FATIMA, NEFSOKAR CLERIC.

There isn't a WIP thread because I couldn't figure out how to make one that would abide by the board rules. But questions or comments are appreciated.

The images are hosted on Instagram so you can post comments there too if you like.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)