• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      My Secret Sophie arrived at its destination i can share with everyone.  My recipient wanted something cute.  I thought it would be cute to have a man feeding his pet.  Just because his pet happens to be a rust weevil should not be held against him. 

I saw the barbarian and it looked like he was throwing the swords rather than. Actually using them to hit anything.  I also had a spare rust weevil and the whole thing just came together.

Roger got the old swords out of the box from his adventuring days.  It had been a while since he'd been out to the dungeons but at the rate George was going through weapons, he was either going to need to buy a new crate or go delving.  Maybe this time he'd just buy a box of old weapons, let the younger kids go fight the baddies.  These two look okay.  He grabs the weapons and heads out to the field.  When he reached the edge of the field he looks out over the fine red and tan soil and dust.  HEY GEORGE!  He yells out over the field.  In moments George shows up jumping and chittering.  "Hey George" he says again, "its dinnertime!  FETCH!"

• By Gantrell
      Dark Haven Legends Borley, Male ghost.

I had a lot of fun this this one, On top of making him fly, I really wanted to make it look like he was from a black and white movie. Doing that but keeping everything  distinct with such a limited color palette was challenging. I really enjoyed this project.

I hope you like it.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Unfurl the mainsails and weigh anchor!  Finally got around to showing off this fantastic pirate captain mini.  Though I've collected quite a few pirate minis in preparation for a nautical D&D campaign, this model was the first I have painted outside of the LTP Kit.  I felt he was missing something pretty important so I sculpted a hat for him.  Pretty happy with the result.  You can see more about how I painted him and my other nautical-themed minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I am most proud of the jacket and sleeves which I wanted to appear as worn leather.  I think I was successful.  I look forward to painting up a crew for this captain.  Recently discovered a few pirate crews from Warmachine that are calling my name.
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      Got around to painting a blackstar corsair I modified last year. I figured a pirate always could use some more guns on their suit 

• By R2ED
      Finally finished this one.  She was a fun exercise in patience. I had completed the main Sophie, but had neglected the wings for a few months.  I didn't put as much detail in the wings as i did the rest of her but I'm still pleased with the outcome.  I thought the purple trim on the hat was fun. 
      Added white buttons to help things pop out a bit, which seemed to work well. 

Always open for any feedback on improvements.  

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)