Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

A Trio of Old School Women (Eureka, HHG, Deadlands)

The outsized weaponry of the first and third one is charming.  The second one is cute too, but I hope those gloves are thick and I wonder that she's managed to keep all that hair.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Pingo said:

The outsized weaponry of the first and third one is charming.  The second one is cute too, but I hope those gloves are thick and I wonder that she's managed to keep all that hair.

Lol...Yes, the weapon sizes really are an interesting style of the times.  And I have no idea why the pirate lass is giving herself a hair cut. :)

9 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Good job on these!

I like them!

Thanks, Xherman!

8 hours ago, VitM said:

Deadlands called them Hucksters.

Ah, yes; that sounds right.  Thanks for the correct name, VitM! 

• Like 2

I didn't mention but that's pretty impressive painting on that wee ace of spades.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beowulfthehunter said:

I love the first model, she is a Mourning Wolf from the Imperial army of War zone w/ a Violator sword...so sad I know that.

Why?  That's cool!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Beowulfthehunter said:

I love the first model, she is a Mourning Wolf from the Imperial army of War zone w/ a Violator sword...so sad I know that.

When I noticed the Skull on her outfit, I thought of that, but wasn't sure due to the lack of armor.

Good Call!!!

And I love this kind of Mini Trivia...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pingo said:

I didn't mention but that's pretty impressive painting on that wee ace of spades.

Thanks, Pingo!  I was really lucky with it and got it mostly right the first time.  I was dreading the prospect of constant fixing and retrying.

9 hours ago, Beowulfthehunter said:

Thanks for the kind words, and the ID of the model, Beowulfthehunter!  I'm glad to finally know who she is.

9 hours ago, Pingo said:

Why?  That's cool!

I agree!

3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

When I noticed the Skull on her outfit, I thought of that, but wasn't sure due to the lack of armor.

Good Call!!!

And I love this kind of Mini Trivia...

Me too!

• Like 2