• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      Deadlands Lost Colony is a roleplaying game setting for the Deadlands universe and uses the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition game system. It takes place in 2097, thirteen years after the Last War in Deadlands Hell on Earth. Hellstromme Industries created a “Tunnel” between Earth and a distant star system later called Faraway. Millions of colonists settled on asteroid mining stations and the only inhabitable planet, Banshee, before the Tunnel collapsed and left them stranded. Now the humans must fend for themselves against a rogue military, ruthless pirates, angry anouks, the rise of an evil alien presence, and worst of all, the arrival of the Reckoners—made flesh on Earth and exiled to Banshee!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/deadlands-lost-colony

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, I've been working on a diorama display for some time now and I thought some of you may like the see my progress. I used AutoCad for my sketches and Inventor to build the 3D model. Then I used Blender to texture the model and Slicer to generate de code for my Prusa printer. The following pictures are the steps I went through so far. It’s my first big project. It's taking long but it's a learning experience. Let me know what you think about it so far.

The first image is a screenshot of the final model in Inventor.

Some sketches in AutoCad software.

Floor part in Invetor software.

Generating the code of the floor in Prusa Slicer software.

I got a printing error while printing the floor. The plastic filament and I had to stop the print.

On the next picture, we can see how the parts are on the inside. There is some supports but most of the part is empty to save on printing time and material.

I decided to print the remining floor tiles individually to salvage what I had already been printing. I then glued each tile on the base.

I had another printing error on the column, and I had the print another one.

The column was printed at the highest level of quality my Prusa i3 MK3S can print, which is at a 0.05mm of precision.

The arch was also printed at 0.05mm.

The level of detail is amazing. Even the ring was printed flawlessly without support.

Here’s a screenshot of the wall assembly after I completed texturing it in Blender.

Here’s a screenshot of the wall assembly in Slicer. I generated the code with supports to make sure the door arch would be print perfectly.

It looks perfect like this, so I didn’t see a problem coming.

Some parts of mu model were not right, there were some gaps. The software filled these gaps with support material, so when I see the issue, I decided not to stop the printing session. The support material is showing in drak green the the simulation.

After, when I generated the code without support, I could clearly see the gaps. I think this happened because there were errors, holes I didn’t correct or masking I didn’t remove, on the model I imported from Blender. I will need to investigate farther.

See the result after I removed all the support. Removing the support takes forever by the way. I’ll try to avoid supports if possible, in the future.

Here’s a picture of the wall. It took 40 hours to print only and probably another 40 hours to build, texture and clean the model. I still need to fill the gaps the Greenstuff.

Here are all the parts I printed for this project.

And, all the parts together. I haven’t glue anything yet. There is still some sanding and cleaning to do. I will paint each part separately.

I patched the gaps with liquid Green Stuff.

Closeup of the first layer of liquid Green Stuff.

I converted a 02712 Eye Best from Reaper Miniatures. This is the pewter version of model that was sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I added eye stalks from the 03440 Creature Components II, also from Reaper.

The Eye Best will be pinned on the wall and the door. All the adventurers I'll be displaying on the diorama are from Reaper Miniatures Dungeon Dwellers brand. From left to right; 07012 Caerindra Thistlemoor, 07004 Stitch Thimbletoe, 07002 Baran Blacktree and 07008 Luwin Phost.

The models can be moved from a recess to another to allow different layouts.

More to come soon!

• By HornedTurtle
      A little more than 48 hours left for this one, I think it looks really cool.

http://kck.st/2z0HjUk

Kamigakari: God Hunters is a tabletop role-playing game set in modern-day Japan that combines centuries of Japanese mythology with a modern-day setting and urban fantasy action. You play as a God Hunter, a being wielding supernatural strength, magical abilities, and reality-warping spiritual powers. Your mission is to protect an unsuspecting populace from evil beings known as Aramitama, and to prevent the supernatural from leaking into the public eye.
      Originally, the game was released in Japan by Arclight Games on November 2013 as Legendary Arms RPG Kamigakari, to great popularity. In January 2017, a text-only fan translation appeared on the internet, exposing Kamigakari to the attention of English-speaking RPG fans world wide, and creating a thriving fanbase that continues to grow to this day!
      Serpent Sea Games is a team of experienced RPG translation and development professionals, including the creator of the fan translation, who have licensed Kamigakari from the creators at Arclight Games for publication in English and want to bring the game officially to Western audiences.
        But we need your help to bring this book into existence!
      The Game
      The world of Kamigakari features a distinctly seinen action anime  and style to it. With crazy abilities and flashy powers, it's an over-the-top world where you can battle kaijus, giant robots, gods and demons all under the same umbrella. The system is designed to keep interactions as simple and intuitive as possible, for an easy pick-up-and-play. Kamigakari splits its play up into "scenes", which are short, episodic and will often split the focus onto individual players. It's a different experience compared to western systems that often assume the party is always together, which allows for more varied and engaging character focus and development.
      So what is a God Hunter? A God Hunter is a person who, through one means or another, has gained supernatural powers by possessing a shard of a legendary weapon, relic, suit of armor, or maybe even the crystallized soul of a legendary hero. These powers can be anything from a master of the sword or magic, transforming hero, a living avatar of flame, or the ultimate hacker. Instead of a familiar class-based system, Kamigakari uses its own character generation called Styles, which lets you mix and match your power sets to create a gun-slinging samurai, a chainsaw-wielding magical girl, a hacker who codes his magic into existence, or a hunter who stalks his victims through the shadows.
      And it's not just limited to your class: weapons and gear are utilized under the Arms system, a mechanic where a base weapon is upgraded over time by using materials or spending gold. Two basic swords, in the hands of two different god hunters, can end up very different weapons after extensive modification!
      An average God Hunter on a normal day. Does being a God Hunter mean that you hunt gods? Of course it does! With concepts rooted in Shintoism and traditional Japanese folklore, a God Hunter is tasked with tracking down dangerous beings known as Aramitama - a dark god that is born and grows in power by devouring the souls of its victims. Aramitama come in many forms - from recognizable Japanese icons like oni and tengu, mythical beings like the Pegasus or Griffin, to eldritch monstrosities made of gnashing teeth and glowing orbs. Upon defeating an Aramitama, God Hunters can use their remains to create stronger Regalia - magical weapons and equipment, in order to face even even more powerful Aramitama. It's not just a fun gameplay loop, either: These creatures threaten the sanctity of innocents and the world in their lust to reach their ultimate form, the Avatar of Ruin, a true god of destruction capable of ending the world. It's up to the God Hunters to prevent that!
      An Aramitama awakens. Kamigakari utilizes the unique Numen Dice pool. Numen Dice are resource wherein you roll a set of dice and use it to pay for abilities or change the outcome of a roll. There's many ways change, swap and spend dice. Players must be careful how they manage their Numen Pool to both survive the battle and save the perfect set of Numen Dice to activate their ultimate abilities!
      We'd like to support this game far into the future, and plan on translating and releasing supplements if financially viable. Arclight Games has also requested the creation of original content exclusive to the western release, but that can probably wait until we have a few expansion books finished, we're only mentioning it now in the interests of full transparency.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cvilbrandt/tamberlane-chapter-2-deluxe-edition/description

Belfry is forgetful, accident-prone, and not really ready for responsibility, but a snap decision to take in a young, abandoned creature will change her life forever.
       In Treehollow, Belfry is well known as the bat with a heart of gold and penchant for accidents. All the residents love her and fear her in equal measures. So of course when she literally stumbles across a strange creature who seems to be some kind of abandoned kit, she wants to care for it… but is she truly up to the task? Or will it die a horrifying, accident-related death?
      Tamberlane is rated PG for non-sexual nudity, comedic violence, and references to salty language. It's an ongoing webcomic which you can read here for FREE! 
      A collection of pages from Chapter 2  If you like: 
      Redwall Beatrix Potter Wolf Children Once Upon a Forest Pogo Bone  Jungle Book Winnie the Pooh ... you'll like Tamberlane!
        This Kickstarter is to fund the printing and distribution of a gorgeous, perfect-bound full-color book with 55 pages of comic and 25 pages of fan comics and behind-the-scenes concept art! The cover will have gold foil for "Deluxe Edition" and blue foil for the title of the book, as well as UV Spot Gloss.
      Want some specs on the book? You got it!
      Roughly 80-90 pages, the inside of this book is 80# matte coated; the cover is 12pt card, matte, with UV spot gloss and foil stamping. Perfect (square) binding, 6.5" x 9.5". perfect for your shelf!
      Printing & fulfillment will be managed by Make That Thing with the help of BackerKit! And by the way, did you like that gorgeous video up there?? That was done by BDP, an amazing video editor!! Thanks, BDP!!
       Want to know how the money is being split up? Great! I can show you that!

We have a beautiful set of rewards waiting for you! Of course Book 2 is the star of this show, but what would a Kickstarter be without a little extra incentive?
      Both Books 1 & 2 will be available in PDF and Physical copies!
      Physical copies have the option of being signed and sketched by Caytlin! 
      Some of the sketches from the Book 1 Kickstarter!  
      We have an adorable 4" die-cut vinyl sticker available, as well as a postcard print! Additional print designs attainable through Stretch Goals!! The stickers are weather-proof. You can put it on your car, your laptop, your face, or any other surface your heart desires!
      For the high-end backers, we have a soft micro-fleece throw blanket with the cover design printed on it! Size and other specs to be announced later.
      And finally, every backer gets a pack of high-resolution Tamberlane phone wallpapers! Lots of wallpapers from various comic pages, illustrations, and other things!
      Want something your tier doesn't provide? ADD-ONS ARE AVAILABLE! All additional rewards will be available as add-ons through your BackerKit survey when the time comes. Be sure to check that support@s.backerkit.com is whitelisted in your email so that you're sure to get the notification of a survey!
       What would a Kickstarter be about Stretch Goals?
       $10,000 - ACHIEVED!!!! -The endpapers -- the inside of the cover -- will be upgraded from plain white to a map of Treehollow, with the trip Tamberlane took in this chapter shown!
      $13,000 - ACHIEVED!!!! - An adorable enamel pin, included at all tiers $75 and above! Specifications to come.
      $16,000 - ACHIEVED!!!! - Some know me as one of the creators behind a My Little Pony fangame, Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder. This stretch goal will get a special Tamberlane-themed official card added to all tiers $50 and above!
      $20,000 - A Kickstarter-exclusive beautiful hardcover book that collects Chapters 1 and 2! Includes all backmatter extras, and maybe more??? Specifications to come.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/263291121/desktophero-free-3d-printable-character-maker?ref=nav_search
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 331 Guests (See full list)