• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      After finishing the Myzantine Empire map for a miniatures campaign the other day, I decided to carry on with the mapping effort.  I elected to try a section of my original  D&D campaign map, around the town of Stoneharrow, which is the usual adventurer base.  This can serve as a player handout when I get my revival game going, as “what the players know about the immediate area”, since most of it covers territory in various baronies.  There’s a little piece of unclaimed wilderness in the lower left corner, so a bit of adventure (outside the dungeon) could be had.

Here’s the cropped piece of the original hex map as drawn in 1977 or thereabouts.

• By Rob Dean
      I’m not sure what I have written about potential miniatures campaigns previously.  In short summary, I concluded recently that I might make more progress on painting some of my backlog if it had a backstory.  My 1/72 scale fantasy miniatures campaign and associated painting have been progressing reasonably well lately.

Looking over my inventory of finished miniatures, I concluded what I needed what a 3-power map incorporating Byzantines, Saracens, and Orcs.  The first stab at this map, several years ago, was overly ambitious and stalled out.  With some time on my hands, I decided to try again, and keep it simpler (and smaller—this is on a sheet of 9x12 cold press watercolor paper).

It’s probably not recommended, but I starting sketching in pencil, and then inked as I went along. 

I wanted some color, and the tools that I brought with me were watercolor pencils.  Once I had the drawing done, I roughed in some color with the pencils.

By that time I was tired, so I decided to do the final step, wetting and brushing the pencil work, this morning:

I need to play around a bit with the color level, but I was trying for a more desaturated green than some of my previous maps, and this is pretty close.

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By joshuaslater
      This looks fantastic!!  Beautiful artwork on this Sword and Sorcery RPG.  Get in on the last 16 hours and help make it happen.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oldmagesgames/atlas-rise-or-die?ref=user_menu
    • By maphatter
      The latest MODULAR DIGITAL BATTLEMAP expansion seeks to take the Meanderverse back in time and underwater to the glory days of this technological legend some say was a paradise - others a ferocious war machine. Dock at the Port, stroll through the Atlantean Water Gardens and explore the alien wonder of this mystical city on dry land - and then again after a cataclysm sinks it beneath the waves. Preview the campaign HERE. Launches July 21st on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-5-rpg-modular-digital-battlemaps-atlantis