• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Unit04
      B:GCC - Wayne Manor Expansion has a few more missions that take place in Wayne Manor or the Batcave.  

The "plain clothes" heroes of the set

Bruce Wayne suited up in a different way.

Alfred, always good to have handy.  

Barbara Gordon/Oracle.  I prefer her as Batgirl but Oracle certainly has merit.  

Julia Pennyworth, Alfred's daughter.

Bats! The first and third from the left are facing away from the camera.  Three of the figures have a bat that is missing a wing.  I wouldn't have noticed if the fourth didn't obviously have a wing there.  I wonder what happened.  Did the mold break or what.  

• By Samedi
      Here is the famous scene from Hamlet, reenacted by a vulture.

Painting it was a bit weird: I started with a completely different color scheme in mind (cool whites, blues, gold), but somehow the mini wouldn't let me and I ended up with this version. I am happy with it, though.

I am here to learn, so c&c is very welcome! Especially the second c!
      Enjoy!

(Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have access to a good camera right now, is's just my phone).

• By 72moonglum
      Hi all,
      just finished this one last night, hope you enjoy! Another really nice figure from Chris Fitzpatrick and his company Crocodile Games.  This was from their most recent Kickstarter if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for looking!

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my rendition of a figure from Crocodile Games, Hecate sculpted by Chris Fitzpatrick.  She's a bit bare chested, so you can see a shot of her front here:

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:Crocodile_games_hecate_front_(2).JPG

and here is her view from behind:

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)