• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi all,
      just finished this one last night, hope you enjoy! Another really nice figure from Chris Fitzpatrick and his company Crocodile Games.  This was from their most recent Kickstarter if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for looking!

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my rendition of a figure from Crocodile Games, Hecate sculpted by Chris Fitzpatrick.  She's a bit bare chested, so you can see a shot of her front here:

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:Crocodile_games_hecate_front_(2).JPG

and here is her view from behind:

• By FirstLevelFighter
      My pathfinder Sarenite paladin, Zekir, has picked up a couple of followers. The first is Aysun, an oracle. I did a little conversion and painted up 77217: Mi-Sher by Julie Guthrie to represent this daughter of the desert, diviner of the Dawnflower, and servant of the spirits of her ancestors. I cut off her left hand and scimitar and replaced them with the left hand of 77091: Nienna, Female Elf Ranger by Werner Klocke.

I also eventually lopped off her other scimitar, before deciding to keep it after all and pinning it back on. The brooch in her left hand is made from a tiny washer and a rhinestone.

She is painted up to match Zekir's color scheme.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)