Sign in to follow this  

She looks great. I like your choice of reds and how it is shaded. Nice use of a "water" base for flames. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

The lighting, plus the black leather and red skin, all so very nicely done!

Thanks! My inspiration was Hellboy.

35 minutes ago, Inarah said:

She looks great. I like your choice of reds and how it is shaded. Nice use of a "water" base for flames. 

Thanks! I'm really pleased with how the lava turned out.

28 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

:wub::wub::wub: Well hhheeeelllllooooo!!! You're a BAD girl aren't you???

I love the skin and leather!!!!

Thanks! Her clothes are made from a special kind of leather, she harvests it at her weekly "wolf" barbecues..........

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TheOldGuard said:

Thanks! Her clothes are made from a special kind of leather, she harvests it at her weekly "wolf" barbecues..........

:huh::wacko::blink:

• Like 1

I love the richness and saturation you achieved with both your red and black. Really nice colors. The OSL and flames just add that little extra something. She is great!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TheOldGuard said:

Nice work!

Heh heh....

Fuzzy's gonna get skinned.....

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      This is the bat demon.  I didn't want to do a traditional red for this guy but I had a new Averland Sunset paint from GW so I thought I'd find a use for it since it didn't work on the project I bought it for.  I did go with red for his hair and fur.  I kind of rushed at the end because I tried to do some highlighting on his wings and it went very poorly .  So since I had taken so long to decide on his base colour and made a mistake I was in danger of stalling if I tried it again and made another mistake.  I guess smooth gradients are still outside of my abilities.  I don't like this guy nearly as much as my displacer beast but he's finished so he is going into the display case with the rest of them!  Oh and I notice now that he probably needs a coat of matte because the inks in his hair left a bit of a shine.  

• By ChanSeal
      Finished up Tess McFadden to give me the minimum I need to form a Zona Alfa crew.
      She is also sculpted by Kev White who also did the Hasslefree sculpts, so they mix well together.

So my Karolina's Angels crew is:
      Hasslefree Widow as Luce Loo
      Hesslefree Harlequin as Cammy D.
      Hasslefree Summer as Dru
      Tess McFadden as Demmy Mohr

Wasn't planning to post Tess in show off since she is very similar to my previous Mini, but since it's a Reaper...

Thanks for looking.

Zona Alfa Crew L-R, Reaper's Tess, Hasslefree's Harlequin, Hasslefree's Widow
    • By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By TGP
      Subtitle: Whaaaat!?  Pendrake painted something?

This was an exercise in improvisation. People like to use the google hangouts to have painting sessions. But, all my painting stuff normally lives in the next room away from the computational machine. But some of it had gotten waylaid and dropped off in the wrong room so I decided to see if I could manage something. @knarthex was in the hangouts painting tiny CamelFlag patterns on tiny NATO troopers at the same time. 

Here is Galladorn getting a bath in Simple Green diluted with water. The plastic bag is the type I use mostly for sorting Miniatures. File this under: how to mess with gooey-green cleaners and stuff near expensive equipment. 

Next he got buried in paper towels to dry off. 

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  Wizard, Flaming Sword; tabletop; Bones;
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the start of pathfinder red, which I’ll be doing as a Sapphire dragon, similar to what i did with the Grenadier Red Dragon II (which I did as  a Ruby dragon) a while ago.

Just base colors here; dark blue/black wash over his entire body, earth wash over the sand, and white statue. I really like how the blue and brown look together. The brown will be lightened up to sand, and the blue will end up a more saturated dark blue. I hope those colors will still look good together...

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)