g2QcDsa.jpggqlfs7U.jpgJCgWN8m.jpgeQUZ6lP.jpg

Presenting an Ork Painboy from Warhammer 40K.

Had a lot of fun painting him (WIP thread here), and definitely want to get some more Orks in the future (unfortunately they don't seem to have many plastic characters).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 18

Superb job!

Great skin and I like the colours you used for all the "medical equipment"

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Looking at the photos I'm kinda annoyed how washed out his little Goblin assistant is, thought I was getting the hang of this photo-taking malarkey.

• Like 1

Excellent work on him!

This is a clear example of the cure being worse than the disease; I think I'd just use duct tape on my own wounds, thanks very much.::D:

• Like 2

Interesting take on his skintone. Goes great with the design of the mini.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SilenzZzz
      Good day, i have been painting for a little while, but recently i have tried to push myself further... this is my second mini to do for LGS painting contest (i won the first one they did) .... have about a week left to finish him. so i am planning a little more highlights and more work on the weapons....

if it wasn't for a local friend i would still be painting in blocked colors and calling it done, but he keeps pushing me to try more hah! 

i am open for input and criticism on him... :)

• By giyomuSan
      Hi there, finally I managed to finish this set a bit less caution with the latest guy for paint but well I believe it should look ok on a table :)

• By aku-chan
      I'm on a bit of Warhammer 40k kick at the moment, so I built and undercoated my other set of Space Adventurers (these ones come from their Black Fortress board game):-

These guys represent a more ragtag band of rogues and misfits than my Starstrider band.

You've got Elf and Kroot (I think) Rangers, and some sort of Space Wizard.

A big robot and a pair of Halfling Scouts.

A stylish human adventurer, a Priest and his scary, flame-saw wielding assistant.

Starting on the Priest, now known as Father Thadeus:-

Just a Dwarf Skin basecoat with Flesh Wash so far.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Inquisitor Greyfax from Warhammer40k (I'm not quite sure what faction she's part of).
      My version is a righteous fanatic who travels from world to world, confronting the forces of darkness and passing judgement on those foolish enough to play a part in its machinations. She makes a powerful but untrusted ally for my Space Adventurers.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although she was very time consuming (kept having to go back and fix stray brush-marks). Best of all, I finally managed to pull off a colour-coded power gauge, woohoo!

As always, any comments of criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 197 Guests (See full list)