Townsfolk Kids WIP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Thanks Darkmeer, I put him on hold tonight cause I'm still trying to decided what colors to go with next on his robe's frills.

You have a LOT of options.  Purple, Blue (to tie to the eyes), Green, even gold.   I'm looking forward to what you decide when you decide it.

• Like 1

So I'm multitasking here.  I decided to go with the same green I was painting on my Bombshell mini to test out the color.  I wasn't sure what color for the belt and gloves so I thought I'd with a neutral color black.  It's not looking bad but I'm not sold on it yet.  I am, however, liking the green.  I just think I need to go a bit higher on the highlight.

KidWiz03b.JPG.af8f305f8a3e01d44c94ed0ce47799d6.JPG

• Like 10

So I'm really bad at updating my progress.  I made a bunch of progress over the past couple of days.  I also made a couple of slips of paint that I didn't notice till to late.  They are easy fixes.  Mostly, all I got left is the book.  I should be able to finish that up tonight.  I just though I'd post how it stands now, so I get lazy later...

KidWiz05a.JPG.0551b9c9101b6e4e145916a09ed52b65.JPG

• Like 18

Is the Inspiration Gallery working properly? Last time I tried (a month or so ago) it was being finicky about processing anything. It wouldn't even get to the "under review" or whatever the post-submission pre-approval part is. Seemed like website trouble. 

• Like 1

@OneBoot  Thanks.  I thought I had uploaded him to the gallery.  Now I have to go check.

I always forget to link my WIP's  to my show offs.

7 hours ago, Kuche said:

Woooot omg that kid looks so cute and so magical, the face, the staff, the robes, everything. Well done 

Thanks. He was rather fun to paint.

Edited by Silvervane
  • Like 2

Well though I'd start prepping the 2nd figure of the Kid Adventurers since I noticed my wizard made it into the store.

KidBarb01a.JPG.2a0d8bd8f55a577124db0c0d99ee2a70.JPG

And what would adventurers be with out side kicks or such...  So I quickly painted up one of the kids from the townsfolk kids set.  Still working on the base, but I thought I'd post it anyways.

T_Kids1_01.JPG.339e84f47128937b8d66ba2f0b2731f3.JPG

• Like 14