• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Id make some progress on the  Kid Barbarian.  Since she is a kid, I though I would stick with bright colors, blue and white with a bit of brown to break up the mix.  I also got a little bonus

OK so I'm still trying to figure this new forum out some.  So I thought I show my current project.

Finally managed to get some photo's of my progress on the Barbarian.  The hair and the pants were both painted with RMS NMM Gold triad with hair highlighted up to RMS Linen White.     Here i

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Silvervane said:

Thanks Darkmeer, I put him on hold tonight cause I'm still trying to decided what colors to go with next on his robe's frills.

You have a LOT of options.  Purple, Blue (to tie to the eyes), Green, even gold.   I'm looking forward to what you decide when you decide it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

So I'm multitasking here.  I decided to go with the same green I was painting on my Bombshell mini to test out the color.  I wasn't sure what color for the belt and gloves so I thought I'd with a neutral color black.  It's not looking bad but I'm not sold on it yet.  I am, however, liking the green.  I just think I need to go a bit higher on the highlight.

KidWiz03b.JPG.af8f305f8a3e01d44c94ed0ce47799d6.JPG

• Like 10

So I'm really bad at updating my progress.  I made a bunch of progress over the past couple of days.  I also made a couple of slips of paint that I didn't notice till to late.  They are easy fixes.  Mostly, all I got left is the book.  I should be able to finish that up tonight.  I just though I'd post how it stands now, so I get lazy later...

KidWiz05a.JPG.0551b9c9101b6e4e145916a09ed52b65.JPG

• Like 18
  • 1 month later...

Is the Inspiration Gallery working properly? Last time I tried (a month or so ago) it was being finicky about processing anything. It wouldn't even get to the "under review" or whatever the post-submission pre-approval part is. Seemed like website trouble. 

• Like 1

@OneBoot  Thanks.  I thought I had uploaded him to the gallery.  Now I have to go check.

I always forget to link my WIP's  to my show offs.

7 hours ago, Kuche said:

Woooot omg that kid looks so cute and so magical, the face, the staff, the robes, everything. Well done 

Thanks. He was rather fun to paint.

Edited by Silvervane
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.