Well though I'd start prepping the 2nd figure of the Kid Adventurers since I noticed my wizard made it into the store.

KidBarb01a.JPG.2a0d8bd8f55a577124db0c0d99ee2a70.JPG

And what would adventurers be with out side kicks or such...  So I quickly painted up one of the kids from the townsfolk kids set.  Still working on the base, but I thought I'd post it anyways.

T_Kids1_01.JPG.339e84f47128937b8d66ba2f0b2731f3.JPG

• Like 14
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Id make some progress on the  Kid Barbarian.  Since she is a kid, I though I would stick with bright colors, blue and white with a bit of brown to break up the mix.  I also got a little bonus

OK so I'm still trying to figure this new forum out some.  So I thought I show my current project.

Finally managed to get some photo's of my progress on the Barbarian.  The hair and the pants were both painted with RMS NMM Gold triad with hair highlighted up to RMS Linen White.     Here i

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Well, since today's work on Sana was basically just her hand, I didn't feel like wasting the paint.  So, I decided to paint up the Barbarian's skin.  I then realized that only really entailed her face.  So I went to work and got a passable result.  I've found that even putting a base coat on the hair around the face just helps bring it more to life, so I painted a base coat for the hair.  SO here was the result of today's session on her.

KidBarb02a.JPG.7b8ab48c2a8db737872e0e1841e37e70.JPG

• Like 19
  • 3 weeks later...

The Progress marches on.  Today I managed to get the ax painted up NMM style.  I used the same colors I used for the white.  Still need to finish up the belt and ax handle.  Then on to the base.

NMM and White:(from darkest to lightest and all RMS)

Dusky Skin

Dusky Skin Highlight

Weathered Stone 

Leather White

Pure White

And here was the result

KidBarb05a.JPG.39cddb55f1aed2b11c8929281f5d3db1.JPGKidBarb05b.JPG.6e668003b98006452e20434b4061866d.JPG

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well with Sana finished and my Zombicide progressing, I though I would begin to work on the base.  Some people in Sana asked me to post how I went about making that base.  So I though I would better document my process, plus some.

Well first I grabbed my base and put a few pieces of cardboard to fill up the lip and glued them down.  I then ripped up some cork-board and glued it down with some PVA glue.  Now with this base I decided to try to branch out some and try my hand and a tree stump.  So I folded up a piece of aluminum foil into the rough shape of what I wanted.  I then glued it down where I wanted the stump.  Here is the result of these steps.

KidBarbBase01a.JPG.978bc16aa15d2733d5ae6f89ee9cc392.JPG

Next I went mixed up some miliputt,  cause it's what I had on hand.  I then folded some around the foil and flattened the top.  I then proceed to try and shape the bark and stump.  Next I rolled up some thin pieces and went with some roots around the stump.  I then worked the putty till I got it looking close to how I wanted it.  Now I wait for the Milliputt to dry.  Before moving on to the next step.

KidBarbBase02a.JPG.1a77e95cd2859780849baaa20eb1abd5.JPG

• Like 15