Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well though I'd start prepping the 2nd figure of the Kid Adventurers since I noticed my wizard made it into the store.



And what would adventurers be with out side kicks or such...  So I quickly painted up one of the kids from the townsfolk kids set.  Still working on the base, but I thought I'd post it anyways.


  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought Id make some progress on the  Kid Barbarian.  Since she is a kid, I though I would stick with bright colors, blue and white with a bit of brown to break up the mix.  I also got a little bonus

OK so I'm still trying to figure this new forum out some.  So I thought I show my current project.

Finally managed to get some photo's of my progress on the Barbarian.  The hair and the pants were both painted with RMS NMM Gold triad with hair highlighted up to RMS Linen White.     Here i

Posted Images

  • 3 months later...

Well, since today's work on Sana was basically just her hand, I didn't feel like wasting the paint.  So, I decided to paint up the Barbarian's skin.  I then realized that only really entailed her face.  So I went to work and got a passable result.  I've found that even putting a base coat on the hair around the face just helps bring it more to life, so I painted a base coat for the hair.  SO here was the result of today's session on her.



  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

The Progress marches on.  Today I managed to get the ax painted up NMM style.  I used the same colors I used for the white.  Still need to finish up the belt and ax handle.  Then on to the base.


NMM and White:(from darkest to lightest and all RMS)

Dusky Skin

Dusky Skin Highlight

Weathered Stone 

Leather White

Pure White


And here was the result


  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Well with Sana finished and my Zombicide progressing, I though I would begin to work on the base.  Some people in Sana asked me to post how I went about making that base.  So I though I would better document my process, plus some.


Well first I grabbed my base and put a few pieces of cardboard to fill up the lip and glued them down.  I then ripped up some cork-board and glued it down with some PVA glue.  Now with this base I decided to try to branch out some and try my hand and a tree stump.  So I folded up a piece of aluminum foil into the rough shape of what I wanted.  I then glued it down where I wanted the stump.  Here is the result of these steps.



Next I went mixed up some miliputt,  cause it's what I had on hand.  I then folded some around the foil and flattened the top.  I then proceed to try and shape the bark and stump.  Next I rolled up some thin pieces and went with some roots around the stump.  I then worked the putty till I got it looking close to how I wanted it.  Now I wait for the Milliputt to dry.  Before moving on to the next step.


  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By EvilJames
      Assembled my crew and prepped and primed them. 
      Two clopsen troopers, a lizardman recruit, sniper and another recruit/ chisler.

      A gnoll commando, medic and recruit, and a cultist recruit/hacker and trooper.
      Edit: It is a bit funny that My crew isn't using much of the actual Stargrave miniatures other than a few arms and guns, but then this is just the first crew, and I'll need some ruffians and pirates as well.
    • By Samedi
      Finally varnished and ready for the table: Sepp, Brunhilde and Urs.
      I painted them up to kick off my Rangers of Shadow Deep Project. More infos and a bit of backstory can be found in this WIP.
      Those three are my first attempt at OSL. Luckily, I did not have to make this journey alone: I'd like to thank @Geoff Davis for a great class at RVU and an even better private lesson via zoom.
      Enjoy, C&C very welcome!

    • By Evilhalfling
      the polka dots took forever. 
      I am happier with how the face came out than the free-hand. 

    • By Inarah
      A lovely little sculpt by Bob Ridolfi, she was part of our swag from  Reapercon 2020.  I added the extra gosling on the base, as well as a couple extra golden eggs. 


      I thought they looked more like potatoes than eggs in this shot, though. :) 
    • By Pochi
      The milkmaid and cooper from the Townsfolk 3 set. I wanted to practice cloth texture. I also attempted 5 o'clock shadow and arm hair on the cooper.






  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

  • Create New...