Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Wreckage Counters

I'm making some wreckage counters for ship battles. I have a scenario in mind where the heroes have to pick up survivors from a shipwreck. There may or may not be a giant squid involved...

Wreckage%20Counters%201_zps2hiexqoc.jpg

• Like 13

Awesome, good water effect!

Hmm, you could make a small token like this with a Sharkfin sticking out...

Dadum...dadum... dadum....

And of course you will need a Kraken!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sharkbelly said:

I have a giant octopus that's modeled to be on the top of the water. As well as the Reapern Bones kraken. No shark fins yet, though. That's a great idea.

I'm helping!  :upside:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

I have a giant octopus that's modeled to be on the top of the water. As well as the Reapern Bones kraken. No shark fins yet, though. That's a great idea.

Shouldn't be to hard to sculpt a few on a few bases with GS and then add the flotsam and water effect,,,,

• Like 1

True enough! I'll have to get on that. Meanwhile, I finished painting the wreckage counters.

Wreckage%20Counters%202_zpsvsiordlw.jpg

The barrels are from Renedra. I used two for the counters, and then assembled and painted the rest, too.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TGP
      Our Anti-Hero Rictur Diehn the Assassin (2430) has decided to build a Wet Palette**

PARTS LIST:
      Peanut Butter Jar Lid, 90mm, culled from recycle bin Peanut Butter Jar Lid, 85mm, culled from recycle bin Paper Towels, Bounty Brand, nicked from kitchen Parchment Paper, Reynolds Brand, nicked from kitchen Copper Wire, Solid, 3mm OD, purchased from Home Depot for $0.63 / foot  
      QUANTITIES (In Order):
      (1), (1), (4 half sheets), (2 layers), (10--12 inches (255-300mm) )  

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  acid washed; Palette; Recycle Bin; Scratchbuilt; Plastic Lids; Copper
      **With some off camera help from Pendrake The Griffon
    • By Nook
      Greetings all!
      I had a fun idea for a mini that I need for an upcoming game, so I decided to DIY it. So this will be my
      DIY Ochre Jellies 

I’m using white gorilla glue, the kind that foams up, and a bent safety pin. As it begins to dry I moved the “blob” up along the pin to gain some vertical height. The white will be an ok under coating, and I’ll paint it up tomorrow once it finishes drying. I’ll snip the end of the safety pin off before painting too. 
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      http://kck.st/2mr5iKg

An enormous wooden d20 capable of holding up to a pound of dice. I haven't got one of these yet, but I have gotten some other items from Munchkin Metropolis, and was really satisfied with how quickly the items were produced and arrived. Great quality, too.
    • By lexomatic
      I'm not really sure when I'll get to these, but I found a bunch of cheap sheets that I'm going to diy into mats for wargaming. As it is, they're fine (I got green, blue, and brown, and passed on a grey) . But I might sponge on some various paints for waves/ ice (double sided blue sheet) and various greens for the green sheet.
    • By lexomatic
      I know about the craft article on filling a bucket with sand and spraying foam in the space carved out.  I don't have a ton of time so didn't do that. I DID take a few sheets of parchment paper, a few sections of plastic fruit containers lined with parchment paper, and sprayed a can's worth of expanding insulation foam to make some hills.
      Because of needing to get by with a stroller, foam was packed up after an hour to continue curing.

In a few days I'll seal with brown craft paint and modgepodge, then experiment with flocking.

• Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)