Sharkbelly

Wreckage Counters

I'm making some wreckage counters for ship battles. I have a scenario in mind where the heroes have to pick up survivors from a shipwreck. There may or may not be a giant squid involved...

Wreckage%20Counters%201_zps2hiexqoc.jpg

• Like 13

Awesome, good water effect!

Hmm, you could make a small token like this with a Sharkfin sticking out...

Dadum...dadum... dadum....

And of course you will need a Kraken!

• Like 3

I have a giant octopus that's modeled to be on the top of the water. As well as the Reapern Bones kraken. No shark fins yet, though. That's a great idea.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sharkbelly said:

I have a giant octopus that's modeled to be on the top of the water. As well as the Reapern Bones kraken. No shark fins yet, though. That's a great idea.

I'm helping!  :upside:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sharkbelly said:

Shouldn't be to hard to sculpt a few on a few bases with GS and then add the flotsam and water effect,,,,

• Like 1

True enough! I'll have to get on that. Meanwhile, I finished painting the wreckage counters.

Wreckage%20Counters%202_zpsvsiordlw.jpg

The barrels are from Renedra. I used two for the counters, and then assembled and painted the rest, too.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now