Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

The Five Fishmen of the Apocalypse

I like them!

If you hadn't mentioned you have sculpted some tails, I would not have noticed.

• Like 1

I agree with Xherman; the sculpted tails look very good.

Cool conversions, and very nice paint jobs to go along with them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NebulousMissy
      I'm generally bad at terrain. So I decided to challenge myself. I painted the obelisk as a dark stone and the octopus on top as a green stone with cabochon eyes. I even went fancy and attempted to put some red glow/liquidity to the runes on the obelisk.

I... don't remember painting those eyes like they're glowing... Wait, is that the camera's fault? Did... Um...  It... appears my cell phone camera had a hard time focusing on such immense evil...  Yes, that must be it.

Here's a better pic of the runes.

Yes, there we go. As soon as those eyes aren't looking at the camera it focuses just fine
    • By lazarp
      So I've painted the first five chaos warriors for my upcoming 9th age/AoS army. First time I've tried painting a few minis at once. I've quite liked it and I can't wait to paint more  c&c are welcome! 

• By Rigel
      Can't make Deep One hybrids without Deep Ones; that just stands to reason. Got these fishy Bones fellas before the Bones Deep Ones came out. Probably overdid the metallics, and will probably do so again. 

77215, Eregris Darkfathom I painted up first; did not notice it's a cultist in a fish suit; thought the face was part of the mouth.  I do like the flowing robes and the coral scabbard. 

77187, the Tiik Champion, is a delight. Huge and hunched-over, with a Dunkleosteus profile, truly a terrifying beast from an elder era. 

77186, the Tiik Warrior, I'm pretty pleased with. 77212, the Baron, I should probably revisit and put some shiny razzamatazz on his fins one of these days. 

There's one more fishy friend I need to post, but for reasons probably more aesthetic than biological, she is NSFW and will need to be linked.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Little brother to the three gilly groats buff...

Thank you all,
      Kev!
      P.S. This was done during Paint Club at Reaper HQ
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)