Blue Wizard

MojoBob

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Oh my word! I cant take my eyes off the robes! How did you get that velvety look?!

It's just a couple of coats of a vallejo blue wash over a cerulean blue base coat. I kind of "puddled" the wash on, rather than brushing it out smoothly, so that it gave the kind of mottled effect. Then I reinforced various lines and creases with dark blue ink. Easy-peasy.

Edited by MojoBob
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MojoBob said:

It's just a couple of coats of a vallejo blue wash over a cerulean blue base coat. I kind of "puddled" the wash on, rather than brushing it out smoothly, so that it gave the kind of mottled effect. Then I reinforced various lines and creases with dark blue ink. Easy-peasy.

It doesn't always have to be difficult, but the result is stunning!

So thx for sharing!

5 minutes ago, MojoBob said:

Easy-peasy indeed ^_^ Thanks for sharing.. It does sound easy but almost everything is "easy" to a master, no? :)