Sign in to follow this  

I was asked to make a custom Water bending miniature for a customer of mine who is running a Marvel Superhero game at out local Gaming club. I used the Reaper Bones Water Weird (77310) and the Drowned Spirit (03727) to create a custom kit bashed miniature. The players favorite color is Blue so I was asked to fit as many shades of the color into the model as possible. If you have any questions on how I made this feel free to ask here or on my FB page. (facebook.com/TabletopGlory) I have many more that I will be doing for his campaign one of witch will be made from the Virina, Female Demon (03084) where ill be hand painting cloths onto the miniature. (I'll be making a small video to explain all the modifications for this one.)

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      How do you make an octopus laugh?  You give him ten tickles!

Wanted to show off this little octopus that I sculpted from some leftover green stuff.  I don't have much experience with sculpting other than a few simple embellishments on minis and a couple of snake swarms I made once.  Wanted to try something relatively simple and figured an octopus would be pretty forgiving.

You can see more about how I made this guy and more of my nautical minis in my Dark Tide WIP thread HERE.

I sculpted and painted this guy in two evenings and am happy with hos cute it turned out.  It's not the most accurate, but I'm proud of it.  It definitely has given me greater confidence in my ability to make something out of nothing.

More Photos Beneath the Spoiler:

• By animesensei
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeonlair/dungeon-accessories-torture-imprisonment-and-sacrifice/description

I backed a previous KS these people did and even though it had some struggles due to manufacturers giving them problems, they still delivered and had a good quality product. It's resin and comes either painted or unpainted.

Some of the stuff here is generic, but it's worth a look.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Crawling back from the dead here with this fun little handful of zombies!  Added some gravestones to a few of them using popsicle sticks.  Just good ole' classic grave crawling zombies.  Went for a dusty color palette.

Which one do you think turned out best?

• By Katiepult
      Pathfinder Red Dragon #60028 is a hefty beastie and I definitely did not paint him red. Instead I tried a rainbow piece for Pride 2020 (finished 8/1/2020). Also my first painted model posted here. Pardon my photography skills. I used cut up Caryatid column #77378 for a bit of terrain on the base. My biggest metal model to date.

• By Generic Fighter
      So, I've been working on this one for far too long. A customized Medusa made from two D&D Minis, A Fiendish Snake and one of the medusa minis from the line.

I used Pro-Create to make the tattered skirt so I didn't have to try to sculpt her butt! :P

GF
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)