Sign in to follow this  
Talae

Do It With A Deep One

Lonely? Pining for the seashore?  

bbf191f956c47faf9aa32f5c7c31b5ff_origina

Do It With a Deep One!  

Hot single deep ones in your area are looking to meet you! And Petersen Games can help. We’ll ship you an Undersea Contact Device. Simply say the prayer as shown below, and drop the device (made of durable rock!) into the nearest large body of water. If a Deep One settlement is close enough, you’ll be getting a midnight visit within the following week. Be sure to affix your name and address to the rock, so your aquatic pals can find you more quickly. It’s just that easy! Your new friends will initiate you into the Cult of Dagon. 

Once you’ve taken the Third Oath of Dagon, you’ll get a Deep One of your very own to have and to hold. Until death do you part.  

And your kids will live forever!  

That’s right. Any offspring from this unhallowed union will start out looking just like cute little human babies, the type everyone loves. Of course, human children eventually grow up, and get less cute, and these do the same. They just take a different path towards un-cute-ness! 

73a83f31e7225416f015d2061eb2f131_origina

The Prayer

When you drop the device into the water, just say this prayer! (You might want to write it down and keep it on hand, for convenience.)

44d2e886bf5b823e1d5d4c84b6a4c297_origina

Be sure to say it perfectly, or it might not work. Petersen Games is not liable for the side effects of mispronunciations. 

Edited by Talae

There are some previews for the next Cthulhu Wars Kickstarter (Onslaught 3) in the third update. It is backer only and was asked to to repost the images.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/asian-adventures

• By Talae
      All miniatures are in 28mm scale to realistic accuracy. Dinosaurs are scaled per paleontological reference. Dinosaur: 1944 is a cooperative strategy game about army men vs. prehistoric monsters. In it, you and up to 3 other players control brave soldiers in a World War II setting, struggling to save the entire world from the threat of a Mesozoic rebirth. It is in part a battle game, as you maneuver around the map and fight the enemy. It is in part tower defense, as you place ambushes to help take out or slow down the incoming fiends. Each hero has unique strengths and weaknesses – your victory depends both in mastering your own hero and cooperating with your friends.
      As the game progresses, you face more numerous foes and dinosaur bosses enter the field. Eventually you face the final boss – defeating her wins the game. Beware: if the dinosaurs devastate your base camp, you’ll be stranded on Kyuryu Jima, prey to the horrors therein.
      Click to Download Word Doc Version. Illustrated Rulebook Coming Soon!    

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)