• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Iridil
      Here is the hellhound trio from Bones IV - I could have kept going with these, if I were more patient, and my 9 yr old daughter declared : those look cool, so clearly I need to use them in tomorrow's game...

• By Adrift
      Gullivar (02942) and the Hellhound (03609) are both metal; acquired them at the Reaper Factory a couple of years ago.
      The hellhound, as with the Bones version, has a slight gangsta lean - down and to the left. I previously thought it was just the Bones version.

These Bones orcs are the 8 green-skinned orcs to follow up on the purple-skinned (Dreadnaught) orcs I posted last month:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82900-8-bones-orcs/&tab=comments#comment-1758789
      Did a weapon swap for this version of Kavorgh (77064) using a Bones Bugbear mace The Orc Stalker (77051) also got  a swap out when I cut off his knife and attached a skull shield which came from the Bones 3 Kickstarter weapons; he looks less stalker-ish now, but I liked it. Also featured are the Orc Slayer (77430), Orc Grunt (77429), Orc Berserker (77059), Orc Sniper (77056), Orc Hunter (77045), and Orc Marauder (77042)   

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Might as well stay on the translucent train...

Spacebo,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my twenty-ninth day of International Mini Painting Month I present a Hellhound from Descent JitD(2)...

Kev!
    • By londwch
      Okay so I dug around in the drawer and pulled out six unpainted bones that I got in my batch that I bought.

I gave them all a thorough scrub with a brush and warm soapy water and a toothbrush.  The ogre needed straightening up so I poured hot water over to readjust and then under cold to set.

I attached all six using superglue to fender washer bases.  I got this tip on you tube and have been sticking to it since I started this process.  They are running out so I will look for an alternative afterwards.  But these are good and solid and make a good base.

So now I have to decide which figure to work on....

I have not primed any and up until now I have primed using "151" matt black spray paint.  I did not know exactly what to use so I tried this when I began.   

I did pick up slightly after the photo and start to apply some blue to the Anhurian soldier using the same blue I mixed for a figure I was painting late last night.  But without primer it did not seem to want to settle very well.

The two figures I have seen painted are by Doctor Faust ; the hell hound and the ogre.   

Any comments/suggestions or generally helpful advice is gratefully welcomed.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)