Sign in to follow this  
Mr Melons

Mr Melon's Super Secret Reapercon Project

16 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

Need help or motivation?

**** Hides whip behind his back***

Nah, the will is there...the free time....not so much.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

Nah, the will is there...the free time....not so much.

Lack of free time and insufficent storage room, the two major enemies of the hobby!

• Like 1

I dunno, I like Mr M's more personally. Hes rocking that OSL, PLUS painting with red and yellow and those aren't easy to work with on top of black. @[email protected] I used these exact same colors last year on Nathavaar (I freaking love Carnival purple and blue, okay? I love it. Its perfect. And the worm just happens to be based on the same colors.) 

im mostly trying to deter my attention from painting Nathavarr (Deathwing) so I didnt want to make a Wip. Mr M is doing some impressive stuff.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MissMelons said:

I dunno, I like Mr M's more personally. Hes rocking that OSL, PLUS painting with red and yellow and those aren't easy to work with on top of black. @[email protected] I used these exact same colors last year on Nathavaar (I freaking love Carnival purple and blue, okay? I love it. Its perfect. And the worm just happens to be based on the same colors.) 

im mostly trying to deter my attention from painting Nathavarr (Deathwing) so I didnt want to make a Wip. Mr M is doing some impressive stuff.

I like both of them, but personal preference is the lava one as I really like the color palette. Nothing against yours at all, you are rockin' it too! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

I like both of them, but personal preference is the lava one as I really like the color palette. Nothing against yours at all, you are rockin' it too! 

Lol! I dont blame you! He was over there just painting and showing off. It made me want to work on my own lava effects actually! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MissMelons said:

Lol! I dont blame you! He was over there just painting and showing off. It made me want to work on my own lava effects actually! 

Both fire/lava and ice/cold are hard to pull off well IMO. A lot of blending and contrasts.

• Like 2