Definitely goimg to give thr knife a try tonight. 

As far as the scales, I'm going to try the sculpt the armored plate scales that he has and his tail bladr next. I want to give him extra horns or make his current ones bigger but that may be more than I'm capable of chewing at the moment. (For now).

As a hint, I do plan to tackle things like that for an Onyxia diorama paint job in lovingly calling "Watch the Tail". The metal dragon I have for it is slightly onyxia like but needs moar horns and scales in some places. :p

• Like 4
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MissMelons said:

Definitely goimg to give thr knife a try tonight. 

As far as the scales, I'm going to try the sculpt the armored plate scales that he has and his tail bladr next. I want to give him extra horns or make his current ones bigger but that may be more than I'm capable of chewing at the moment. (For now).

As a hint, I do plan to tackle things like that for an Onyxia diorama paint job in lovingly calling "Watch the Tail". The metal dragon I have for it is slightly onyxia like but needs moar horns and scales in some places. :p

"Moar dots!" would have been better imo.

• Like 3

Okay, so like I'm not dead, I'm still working on the sculpting it just needed a hiatus. I went to the Dominican Republic and came back with an upper respiratory infection. Progress will begin again next week when I'm not dying! lol

• Like 4