Another demon lord for the index:

20170406_103022.thumb.jpg.ed5da57f98728c09ee0dfb368ce01895.jpg

I'd like to give special thanks to @Gadgetman! for his advice on my Gnoll Warrior post. I used a lot of his suggestions to improve this mini, especially highlighting the jaws and matted fur.

20170406_103159.thumb.jpg.e28b62ae3f69785159671a677f3e3962.jpg

20170406_103218.thumb.jpg.cc2b47f2a4d8751d2ee894d99f01290e.jpg20170406_103252.thumb.jpg.d707817115a6cdd705582225af1d62ab.jpg

20170406_103306.thumb.jpg.caec377c243ef57c7f91085417710e06.jpg

Uploaded via mobile phone, so hopefully the pictures aren't too big. Enjoy!

-E.E.

• Like 21

Actually, the pictures aren't big enough... ;-)

We don't mind large pictures in this area. 

And a 'warning about large pictures' in the title is just going to attract us even more. 

Great job. 

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Slimux (A Demon Gardener) and Mulch (His loyal Plough Snail), characters from the Nurgle Demon faction for the Warhammer games by Games Workshop.

Glad to get this one finished at last, it's been sitting at around 80% done for about a year.
      I'm really happy with how Mulch turned out, less so with Slimux, I think I just used too many similar colours on him (and yellow eyes wasn't a great idea either).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By Jellyranger69
      Heya guys! I’m relatively new to the hobby and I’ve only recently discovered Reaper minis. This is my new favorite company, great pieces that even a broke dude like me can afford.

I suffer from partial blindness so extreme details can be a challenge....but it’s just for fun so whatevs. I plan on spending my remaining years of vision painting as many pieces as I can. 

I’ve seen some really incredible work from you guys! Thanks and feel free to hit me up. I’m always down to chat about minis and always open to critique. I’m here to learn.

- Jelly

This is my first completed Reaper product: Athak, Undead Knight!

• By Bartimeuase
      Inspired by Doug Sundseth’s red and white legionnaire, I did this mini for a paladin I want to play in an upcoming campaign. This guy offered a lot of fun details, especially the sword and sheath. I used Liquitex basics, with some Agrax Earthshade

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)