'Old Salt' 28mm Pirate Dwarves

SamuraiJack

• Members

About this project

e9125c949e9810484b80326f57d399fe_origina

Macrocosm Miniatures is a small UK miniature company based in Gloucestershire. We set up back in 2015 with a few Sci-Fi miniatures and since then the ranges have grown to hundreds of miniatures including Fantasy and Fantasy/Historical. 

091d83c0628ceec51518da458c72feda_origina

We are looking to raise £500 to pay for production moulding of these miniatures. Upon reaching the funding goal we will get the miniatures straight into moulds and start spinning up pledges for people.

3efd122833098412330bac6db6a6f161_origina

Continuing our Pirate themed month we are offering these fantastic 28mm Dwarves.

31166ebba378bbe9cf902f129709ab8c_origina

There are the following packs to choose from,

1. Command - 3 miniatures including the Captain, a banner and a musician. 

2. Axemen - 4 miniatures armed with axes. 

3. Spear Dwarves - 4 Spearmen Dwarves. 

4. Pistoliers - 4 Dwarves festooned with pistols. 

5. Grenadiers - 4 Dwarves armed with grenades. 

6. Ranged Weapons Set 1 - 4 Dwarves with Blunderbuss type weapons.

7. Ranged Weapons Set 2 - 4 Dwarves Armed with muskets.

Pack 1 Pack 1

Pack 2 Pack 2

Pack 3 Pack 3

Pack 4 Pack 4

Pack 5 Pack 5

Pack 6 Pack 6

Pack 7 Pack 7
  • Like 1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/04/2017 at 11:47 AM, Lidless Eye said:

Two Dwarf Pirate Kickstarters at the same time is like that time there were two Dwarf Gladiators crowdsource projects going at the same time...except I have a feeling both of these will deliver.

Ive backed both of the pirate dwarves companies previous KS and had no problems at all.

The Halflings are unlocked and working towards the ogres.

bNgf7HL.jpg

Edited by Original Timmy
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By lexomatic
      I finished another encounter.
      This one starts here, and continues p7-10  of the WIP thread.
      My general Bones 5 WIP thread

More pics later

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
    • By Lovejoy
      Hey everyone, we've got a new Kickstarter for more Burrows & Badgers anthro minis starting a week from today. So I thought I'd start a placeholder thread now, so I could post a link to the 'Remind me' page.  This one's been a long time coming, thanks to Covid and Brexit messing things up, but we're finally back on track... 

Anyway, proper pics and stuff once we actually launch!

stay safe,
      Michael