Sign in to follow this  
OvantheWise

Virina and Amiri Barbarian to Wonder Woman inspired Super Hero

I was asked to paint Amiri (89005) in a classic wonder woman inspired paint theme, and I matched Virina (03084) to some concept art that was drawn by a player. both characters are being used for a marvel super hero game and come from foreign planets. For Amiri I removed her sword and pinned the ne staff threw the hand grip that was left over from the sword. As for Virina sense I knew I was going to have to free hand he cloths onto a nude figurine I started by sanding down her nipples and coating the part of the model where her top would be in Taniya White. I've noticed this paint tends to dry hard and smooth and would look more like the leather top and pants that are described the players, character description. I hope you like what you've seen I post here a fair amount but I post to my FB page more if you would like to check out my work there it would be appreciated

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

• Like 18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again Reaper Message Boardonians!

So here's another piece of old school goodness, a Ral Partha Charging Barbarian, sculpted by Julie Guthrie way back in the delightful eighties.  This one was originally in one of the Partha Boxed sets, 98-015 Bezerkers, and now is sold individually at Iron Wind Metals.

Pretty quick to paint as he was unencumbered by too much armor, clothing or general stuff.  My biggest challenge with this fellow was to figure out his hair color.  Blonde eventually won the day.  

Anyhoos, please enjoy!
    • By lazarp
      Fun bunch to paint, I like the leader model. Hope you like them! :) 
    • By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By MoonglowMinis
      The current center-piece of my Demonic Army, a Balrog "Balor." 

This is "Errtu, Balor" from the Legend of Drizzt D&D Board Game.  I painted him up about a year ago and he was one of the first huge minis I ever attempted.  There's a lot that I wish I'd done better looking back on it, but you have to make mistakes to get better!

More Photos Below Spoiler:

Check out the rest of my Blood War project HERE.
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Here's a simple one for you today.  Filling out my Demonic Army, we have a Barlgura, represented by an Ape Demon (77260).

He seems a little small, but it works.  Painted him up quickly the evening before a game sometime last winter.

More Photos Beneath Spoiler:

I've got more fiendish things to show you all, but this one is good for today.

Show me your favorite fiends!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)