Sign in to follow this  
primeval

Bronze Age Miniatures Death Dealer

1 hour ago, 72moonglum said:

Very cool! Did you create the base or was it included?

The base is included - the miniature is not attached so you can use it or not of course. I did add the skull and bones to to it though.

• Like 1

You pulled it off very nicely! I am up against some black dresses on chibi lady vampires and I am hating it too.. 

Sigh.. Since there's no avoiding it, I'd better get better at painting black.. 

• Like 1

awesome this has always been one of my favorite Frazetta paintings (I know along with everyone that has ever seen it). I think you captured the true spirit of the death dealer. great job!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mordarby said:

Very nice! I'm Buying this mini. It'll make a nice Death Knight on a Nightmare.

There are several others on foot too - all done from Frazetta paintings or sketches.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this