Sign in to follow this  
underling

Hey guys, I'm new (old) here.

I started my account in 2006 to talk about Warlord and I haven't been on in years so I'm sure a lot has changed. I have a ton of Warlord minis, mostly necro and darkspawn, still in the package. I know you can't sell them here but can you trade them? I haven't played Warlord in a long time but I'd still like to paint minis as a hobby and painting, say, an elf is way more fun than painting an army of skeletons. I recently bought 3 figures from the reaper store (Caerwynn- Elven Hero, Valloa- Female Elf Thief, Bailey Silverbell- Dwarf) just so I'd have something interesting to paint. But yeah, if it's acceptable to trade please let me know. I didn't see anything about that listed anywhere.

• Like 3

Hey @underling. You might do better trying the various Facebook groups. Commerce of any kind, like buying, selling, trading, or posting links to sellers (Amazon, FLGSs, and Ebay, to name a few) are not allowed. The only exceptions are Kickstarters in the Kickstarter forum.

There are still Warlord players around, and ReaperCon 2017 is in October.

Welcome home! ^_^

• Like 1

Valloa's an awesome mini!  Good choice!

Reaper forum rules are no commerce and no public trading.  

But apart from that I'm sure people would be happy to help you / steer you / squee about Warlord minis (I don't even play Warlord and I adore the Koborlas!).

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, underling said:

I started my account in 2006 to talk about Warlord and I haven't been on in years so I'm sure a lot has changed. I have a ton of Warlord minis, mostly necro and darkspawn, still in the package. I know you can't sell them here but can you trade them? I haven't played Warlord in a long time but I'd still like to paint minis as a hobby and painting, say, an elf is way more fun than painting an army of skeletons. I recently bought 3 figures from the reaper store (Caerwynn- Elven Hero, Valloa- Female Elf Thief, Bailey Silverbell- Dwarf) just so I'd have something interesting to paint. But yeah, if it's acceptable to trade please let me know. I didn't see anything about that listed anywhere.

But the fact that you mentioned that might cause folks to pm you......

• Like 3

Just now, knarthex said:

But the fact that you mentioned that might cause folks to pm you......

That's permitted, I believe.

• Like 1

Oh, and you may have noticed, the boards are a lot more active now.

Old-timers have commented on it, and even in my time here I've seen the community grow and accelerate.

Welcome back.

• Like 2

I do not play games, but I like to paint and the Warlord minis are great detailed minis.

Show us painted stuff!!!

Don't be a stranger.

• Like 1