Chris Palmer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, etherial said:

Nit: It's a teaser, not a trailer.

Nit accepted.  Though techinically it's labeled as a "Teaser Trailer" so I would think either name would be acceptable.  And, at almost 2 minutes long, I'd say  it is almost bordering on being a trailer trailer.  :)

• Like 4

I had to go watch it again.

I'm not susceptible to earworms, but sometimes one piece of music interferes with another in my memory and I can't remember it properly.

So I was trying to remember the urgent, pulsing opening to "Immigrant Song" and instead I kept getting the (superficially similar) opening to "Heaven on Their Minds" from "Jesus Christ Superstar".

So ... I had to go watch it again.  ::P:

• Like 4

My husband is hoping that one of the scenes quickly glimpsed is his absolute favoritemost from the entire comic book run of "Thor": the time the Executioner stood alone defending the bridge Gjallerbru.

I'm with him on this one.  The Executioner had always been little more than a lame lackey of the Enchantress and this scene redeemed him epically.  I would :wub: to see it on film.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Pingo said:

My husband is hoping that one of the scenes quickly glimpsed is his absolute favoritemost from the entire comic book run of "Thor": the time the Executioner stood alone defending the bridge Gjallerbru.

I'm with him on this one.  The Executioner had always been little more than a lame lackey of the Enchantress and this scene redeemed him epically.  I would :wub: to see it on film.

This too...

"He stood alone at Gjallerbru..."

• Like 2