Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

Chaos Blood Bowl Team, GW, AoW

I no absolutely about this game or the minis... but your painting is jaw dropping!!! :wow:

Seriously. these things are mind-blowingly good. I've seen countless professionally painted minis with less awesome that these. Thank you for posting them.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a vintage mini, Grenadier Dragonman Sorcerer, I got it from a BOGW a few years ago.

I will use him as a Demon Officer in my Children of the Grave army, because I think he looks a bit like a classic Demon.

WIP
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=4

Enjoy!

• By Glitterwolf
      Some more of my older work.
      Are you people tired yet from all my reposting??

These are my Ghostly twins.

Part of my huge Undead project: Children of the Night
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-night-by-glitterwolf/

• By aku-chan
      Hello there!
      Now it's no secret that I'm a fan of Games Workshop minis, there's two problems with this though, I can't paint armies (I've tried, I lose interest after the first few minis) so I miss out on the interesting units, and just buying heroes gets rather expensive!

Then I discovered their Underworlds game, getting little bite-sized versions of the various factions (often with fancy bases!), and now I'm obsessed.

This year I want to try and put a dent in this particular pile of plastic (or, at least cancel out the new ones I'm getting), and thought a project thread might help.
      I've made a spreadsheet, ran a number generator and picked the first ten candidates.

Laserian - An evil Knight and Balmonoth - Insidous Rat-man.

The Champion - Wandering Undead Warrior (He's not actually an Underworlds mini, he's one of only two Games Workshop resin minis I brought that were cast well enough to keep, but he fits in the skeleton faction.) and One-Eyed Thabron - Orc Mercenary.

Awil-sin - Fey Elf and Jafari - Cultist.

Yrkill - Sky Dwarf Adventurer and Fahime - Evil Elven Assassin.

Padean - Barbarian of the Western Plains and Elodie of the Blade - Elven Peacekeeper.

Started working on Elodie:-

Being an Elf I used Elf Fleshtone > Flesh Wash > Elf Fleshtone > Elf Fleshtone/Light Flesh, added a drop of Scarlett Red to the highlight mix for her lips, and gave her a pretty decent (IMO) pair of eyes.
      Next is her wacky hair.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By Glitterwolf
      Artisan Guild - Oni Grunt
      3D Printed on Elegoo Mars.

Part of my Asian themed project -Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)