• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PhantomAquarist
      I just got done painting this amazing figure!

• By PhantomAquarist
      Had a lot of fun painting this one! :D

• By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By BrokenWolf668
      I couldn't come up with a scheme I liked for this guy, then me and friend were talking about tv shows we used to watch,  and she said Gargoyles and it just sorta clicked. Kinda simple but I think it turned out ok.

• By Inarah
      This is the Bones version.  I used her for an experiment with Contrast paints.  I think it worked ok, but the softer detail gave a less desired effect -- at least on the armor. I had to go over that again with an ink wash.  The red came out very bright.  Maybe I could have gone over that with ink, too, but I liked the vivid contrast. She is a vampire, after all.  I drybrushed a little silver metal for highlights on her armor, looks good in hand, but the flash caught it and it looks like white spots in the pic. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)