Mantic Terrain Crate

SamuraiJack

Woo hoo! Nine pounds of dollhouse furniture is on its way! (Megan pointed out that my enthusiasm for this KS meant that I was excited about what is basically dollhouse furniture... I see nothing wrong with that statement! Minis are me man dollies!)

The Auld Grump

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

What madness is this? A mantic kickstarter that provides a tracking number!?

Mine is due Thursday. 

Same, just got the email.

Interestingly, mine is via UPS, I saw a lot of people say theirs was through Fedex already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lidless Eye said:

Interestingly, mine is via UPS, I saw a lot of people say theirs was through Fedex already.

Oh carp. I really need to pay more attention to who is being used for deliveries. I was thinking Mantic was using Royal Mail.

I didn't back this, but I did back Mantics Star Saga and Vanguard kickstarters. UPS or FedEx  means  price gouging for the use of their services.

Carp.

I hope for Canada they won't be using UPS or Fedex. Got a real hate for cross border service from them. Their customs fees are usually equal or higher than the cost of the product. At least now I have an actual street address they will deliver to. Out on the farm they just threw my things in the mail anyways so I got all the slowness or regular mail plus exorbitant fees.

39 minutes ago, Zink said:

Their customs fees are usually equal or higher than the cost of the product.

It's actually the handling fees they charge for collecting the customs fees that are the killer.

Haven't heard anything on mine yet.  Just of curiosity, what did those of you who have gotten tracking numbers order?  I'm just wondering if quantity or backer order is determining the order in which they're shipping stuff.  I've got four crates and a bunch of add-ons coming someday (I hope).

39 minutes ago, Mckenna35 said:

Haven't heard anything on mine yet.  Just of curiosity, what did those of you who have gotten tracking numbers order?  I'm just wondering if quantity or backer order is determining the order in which they're shipping stuff.  I've got four crates and a bunch of add-ons coming someday (I hope).

town crate

the 3 mini set add on

scifi scenery add on

• Like 2