Mantic Terrain Crate

SamuraiJack

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Wasn't there talk of launching this today? Isn't it like almost past supper time over on that side of the pond? 

How do I know it's dinner time in England? I hear beagles stomach rumbling from here.

I think it's at 1EST. Saw something on Facebook earlier.

I just dump the crates into the basement of my taverns. (:

Many of the sculpts are "clusters", so ymmv. I'm thinking there are few individual barrels and chests in this KS because these are available in the Dungeon Saga furniture set. I particularly like the campsite, so my adventurers can finally sleep in tents. The fences, hedges, and walls should be useful for those miniature skirmish games I still have to play. Would still like to see more stuff for $200. We'll see!

The pieces I'm looking for....
The Mining set
Fences and hedges
Walls
maybe the treasure stuff...

I really don't want to commit to everything just to get a few things.  I hope they break up the crates even more with add ons....but I doubt it...
Everything else I just want 1 or two pieces...I don't need tables or chairs or a bar...or barrels or debris...(though some of the debris is cool)

EDIT: I just now read that they will be doing add ons.

Edited by Bane Of Humanity

I think the video does not represent the battlefield crate well. It has a decent amount of diversity in it. The dungeon crate has those awesome wizards library pieces, but a number of repeats for the Dungeon Debris and Dungeon Clutter sections. 

I'm in, will probably stay in because I'm a sucker for this stuff. So if I have multiples of random stuff, I'll probably give it away as part of the traveling box or some such. 

• Like 1