Halbarand ( 03427 ) Modification

I started a new Pathfinder character based on the Living Grimoire Inquisitor archetype that uses a book for a weapon... And thus needed a mini with a big book and preferably a shield in the other hand. Halbarand had the book and the armored look I was going for as an Inquisitor of Asmodeus, but lacked a shield in his right hand. Thankful Reaper has a Bones mini with a right hand shield, and thus the cutting, bending, pinning, and gluing did begin.

Now onto the painting.

20170409_224014662_iOS.jpg

20170409_224028105_iOS.jpg

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Suden
      I started a new D&D campaign, and started painting minis for the party. Luckily, I found minis for everyone in my big box of Bones so I didn't have to do too much searching. So far I have three of five finished. First up is the human cleric, 77089: Halbarand, Cleric. I stole the basic colour scheme from another cleric posted here by Hawker: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/57068-77089-halbarand-cleric/

Even though it pales in comparison, I am pretty happy with the white/gold armour look.

Next up is the tiefling warlock, 77149: Damien, Hellborn Wizard. I didn't have a scheme in mind for him, except for the red skin and I wanted to make give the jacket a denim look. Because the jacket was so large, I decided to do the inside a darker shade than the outside for some contrast.

Even though there isn't a lot of high/low lighting on the jacket, I like how it looks. The hair turned out quite good, better than it appears in the pics.

Finally, the rock gnome wizard, 77166: Balto Burrowell, Gnome Wizard. Again no scheme going in, other than the player wanted him to be a redhead.

I like the way the clothes turned out, but I definitely should have more contrast in the hair. It also could have been a little redder. The bases are all just black ink over a grey base for speed, but it nicely highlight's Sandra Garrity's signature on this guy.

I still have to do an elven ranger and a human rogue. Hopefully I'll have them done for next week's game.
    • By OptimumPlacebo
      Found this guy in my Bones I Kickstarter box...

How He's Painted...

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)