Savage Worlds: The Goon and Fear Agent by Pinnacle Entertainment Group

ced1106

The Goon™ Roleplaying Game is based on the multiple Eisner Award-winning comic, The Goon™, by Eric Powell. 

Feast them peepers on a samplin' of what we got lined up for ya in this 192-page extravaganza:

* A guide to the Town's mean streets and deadly secrets
* New Edges and Hindrances so your character can toughen up and be like Goon
* Setting Rules to help you bring the comedy and tragedy of Goon and Franky's pulp-noir world to life
* An adventure generator full of ideas to help build your own Goon™ stories
* An unholy pack of shock-inducing Grievous Yarns (Savage Tales)
* All the most infamous tough guys, lugs, dames, and evil, icky things from the comic's entire run—with Savage Worlds game statistics
* And an original Plot Point Campaign...one that sees the return of a few of Goon and Franky's oldest and hillbilly-est enemies!

It's printed in a whopping 192 pages of graphic novel format and available in Limited Edition hardcover, so lemme tell ya, bub—this is one game you won't wanna miss!

This game ain't about heroes, per se. More like antiheroes. Join the Goon's crime syndicate—or play as Goon, Franky, and the rest of their crew—and fight off the rival gangs what's encroachin' on your turf, while you collect on Goon's debts and whatnot. You might also succeed at fighting off the tide of bleak suffering that's set to consume yer soul. Then again you might not!

But while you're contemplatin' the psychology and so forth, make sure to watch out for Zombie Priest and his legions of groanin', brain-chomping zombies; they're a constant hassle. If that ain't bad enough, there's crazed-yet-brilliant

Dr. Hieronymus Alloy and his robots goin' on a rampage every other week. You also want to keep a lookout for swarms of chug-heads...what they call "changelings." Yeah. They're nasty little buggers.

Believe me, pal, we ain't even got to the worst of it yet. You sure you wanna join up with Goon's crew?

My "outsider's perspective" review of The Goon RPG on RPG.nethttps://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/17/17118.phtml

Based on the amazing comic series by Rick Remender, Tony Moore, and Jerome Opeña, the Fear Agent™  Roleplaying Game is a pulp scifi setting for Savage Worlds with more twists than an episode of the Twilight Zone!

After Earth is devastated by an interstellar war between two alien races, the few surviving members of humanity are dragged kicking and screaming into a complex galaxy of terror and adventure they didn't even know existed.

Fortunately—or maybe unfortunately, we told you there are some twists—Texan Heath Huston bands together with others of his ilk to form the Fear Agents, a ragtag collection of survivors intent on revenge.

What happens next? Well, that's up to you, the newest recruits in what is almost certainly a suicide mission. But it will be one hell of a ride!

Inside the whopping 192 pages of the Fear Agent™ RPG, you'll find:  

* Heath, Mara, Charlotte, and all the other main characters from the comics statted out for Savage Worlds
* New Edges and Hindrances to flesh out your post-apocalyptic booze hounds, space jockeys, and alien exterminators.
* Rules for spaceships, warp travel, alien worlds, time travel, alternate dimensions, and more
* A gazetteer of the planets Heath Huston visited during his adventures
* More alien races and creatures than you can shake a feeder's tentacles at
* A Plot Point Campaign that builds on the events of the comics, taking the heroes to the ends of the Commonwealth and beyond
* Enough Savage Tales to fill a smuggler's hold
* A series of flashback scenarios to let your players fight in the Anubis Conflict itself
* An adventure generator to create a terror-filled universe of encounters

Printed in our graphic novel format and available in Limited Edition hardcover, this game will take you to the terrifying edges of space and time!

By combining both pledges into one package for shipping it'll cost less to ship. We pass the savings along as a credit in your PledgeManager account which you can use toward your Add-ons. We won't know how much credit you'll have until we've tallied up everything in your package.

Edited by ced1106

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic